Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
For this time, I am very excited
5/8/2011 3:01:54 AM
For this time, I am very excited

"For this time, I am very excited. I have been coming to games for three weeks, I hope I can adjust to the appropriate gear, find a little rhythm." 4oob ggg999110507

A year ago, Mark - Wilson played in the final round of 67 cases, tied for seventh at Quail Hollow. He hoped that based on last year played a better result. In fact, look at the golf course 7,469 yards, you must think it is not suitable for Mark - Wilson, because the players ranked in the driving distance is only 146 on an average of 278.3 yards. Ping i15 Irons

However, Mark - Wilson often can accurately hit the ball on the fairways and greens - were ranked 13th and 10th. In addition to his short game this season is also very cooperative. He believes that Quail Hollow, "one of the sites is the best year", and his strength to play out here. Ping I Series B60 Putter

"To some extent, this is a very long course, but the rain last night we met, I want to pitch the distance is not so big problem." Mark - Wilson said, "The key is how to fight the green. If Ling, every day is very smooth around the greens you need to use your imagination. This is my strength, I mean, I'm putting on a great imagination. This is why I am to be here last year The reason lay, I am looking forward to this year's race. " Ping iWi Series CRAZ-E Putter

(Small Wind)

Wholesale Golf Clubs Online Store Golf Equipment And Accessories
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!