Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
When asked what type of caddy he needed when Dustin
5/8/2011 2:56:33 AM

When asked what type of caddy he needed when Dustin - Johnson said he is looking for a "very experienced people." "You need to find a good caddy, the one you want to share time on the court, but privately people come together." Dustin - Johnson said, "You know, Bobby and I talked about, we really are good Dude, now still chatting with him. just the two of us is to change the environment for a time. " Ping Rapture V2 Driver

Dustin - Johnson is the most talented golf in one of the young players. 26 years old, he has won four PGA Tour titles, including last year's BMW Championship. Ping Rapture V2 Fairway Wood 2oob ggg999110507

Tiny little people of South Carolina last year, there are two opportunities to win majors. He took three lead into the final round of U.S. Open, if not in the bunker on the 72nd hole event occurs, it can enter the U.S. PGA Championship playoff. Ping Rapture V2 Hybrid

Although Dustin - Johnson has been so famous, and humble, he still was surprised to find their own caddy so many things that would cause concern. "A little, I mean, I know a little media coverage, but I do not know how many reports." Dustin - Johnson said, "Look, I do not how to read, so I do not even know what happened anything. Last week I was in Korea, so I do not read newspapers, nor how the Internet. " Ping Rapture V2 Irons

(Small Wind)

Wholesale Golf Clubs Online Store Golf Equipment And Accessories
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!