Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Watson won significantly faster to thank my mother recommended New Orleans Race
5/6/2011 10:47:25 AM

Baba Watson Wholesale Golf Clubs Online Store Golf Equipment And Accessories
Ticker May 2, ten months before the first PGA Tour Travelers Championship to achieve victory, Baba - Watson still not recovered. And this Sunday in New Orleans, he has won the third title of his career. The winner in the first two so different from my mother recommended to him, and for the first time witnessed by his mother, he won the trophy.

"I just won the first victory, and now has three out." Baba - Watson said, "A year ago, I was a good player does not win, and now I already have three, really crazy. This is my dream did not have dreamed. for me to win an already incredible. my career perfect. I have done. Next, I added to the next. This is really dream come true. " TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Fairway Wood

Definitely a dream come true, because Baba - Watson not only won two titles this year, in addition to his career first on the FedEx Cup championship. Baba - Watson is currently second in the PGA Tour money list, world ranking into the top ten. TaylorMade Burner Plus Irons

In contrast, long ago, all the Baba - Watson is just a dream. From 2006 to 2009, Baba - Watson, the PGA Tour, 13 top ten, not a victory. In addition, he is not in a good state of mind on the court. TaylorMade Burner Plus Driver

This time, his wife, his wife Angelina (Angie), former professional basketball player, began to help him stand up to him professionalism, must be trained, not lazy, eating sparingly; other being in the race, must be lifted head, not down low.

"I do not know what the right word, I guess you can say, can not be a bad guy on the golf course." Baba - Watson said about his wife's teaching, "she told me: I play golf for a means of livelihood. this is a dream come true. must change the way I play, my performance has to change. " Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!