Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
But the state court itself is good
5/6/2011 10:43:24 AM

"But the state court itself is good. Many layered green. When you attack the green must be accurately. There are many slopes around the greens, you need to have imagination. I think this layout is ideal for me. " wholesale golf clubs

- Luke Donald in the world rankings this week, remains at the third, last week if he made the three-hole playoff victory, he will jump first. But he said it was not his ultimate goal. "It's hard not to think about this issue because it is much talk about last week. Can be sure it was not my goal. I think my goal is to step by step, to become a more fantastic players." Luke - Don Nader said, "When you do that when good things will come naturally." TaylorMade Burner Superfast Driver

Besides the competition, this week - Luke Donald is also prepared to explore New Orleans, this place is famous for its food. Wednesday, career / pro-am round, the world's best restaurants will be placed at each tee for all to enjoy some food. TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Fairway Wood

"I have a long list of restaurants to choose from." - Luke Donald said, "Today I try to eat a bit, I found the hotel Drago (Drago) The oysters are delicious grilled, maybe tonight we will go there . Tomorrow, I am prepared to go to New Orleans and the Lakers, so that time I might eat cheese burgers. " TaylorMade Burner SuperFast TP Driver

(Small Wind)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!