Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Donald not to target the world championship fight in New Orleans again
5/6/2011 10:41:41 AM

Donald
Ticker April 28, - Luke Donald said he had forgotten the last Sunday in a playoff loss to Brand - Chrysler Dekker (Brandt Snedeker) pain. Not to the world as the goal of which he was prepared to draw on the positive side of the Verizon Heritage, to the elite tournament in New Orleans this week to fight for another trophy. golf clubs

"Last week, many things are done right." - Luke Donald said, "I played well. My swing very well. I have done many things well. So I can continue to race down I feel good. Sometimes, if you rest a few days, you will lose that sense of swing on. I'm glad this week I would like to race. I am very pleased to continue on the basis of last week. " TaylorMade Burner SuperLaunch Irons

- Luke Donald is currently leading the PGA Tour money list, in the FedEx Cup standings in second place. He had never played in New Orleans. He likes the feeling of Louisiana TPC course straightforward. This course is a Pete - Day (Pete Dye) designed Coincidentally, last week's Verizon Heritage port city is also the venue Pitt - wearing work. Taylormade Burner TP Fairway wood

"The state court is very good." - Luke Donald said, "is very obvious, yesterday morning, I was very calm state of play 9 holes. If the weather is so quiet, here are some birdie opportunities. Today, the wind speed reached 25 miles / hour, the golf course looked very strange. Now the weather is hot and humid, the golf course is very difficult fight. Taylormade Burner XD Irons

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!