Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Luke Donald shot 71 after falling to a tie for 12th place
5/3/2011 6:14:28 AM

In addition, Stricker shot a 68, the ninth in a tie, but - Luke Donald shot 71 after falling to a tie for 12th place. Last week lost a playoff at the Verizon Heritage, Luke - Donald this week into the first two is possible only up to the world. wholesale golf clubs

In fact, Luke - Donald played more solid, he played 29 holes bogey began to appear. The real problem is not his batting, but the putter. Over the past two rounds, he pushed with 30. "Yes, 30 to push too much for me, so I'm going to look for problems where the practice green." - Luke Donald said, "I think the greens are becoming more solid. They The color has begun to turn yellow, so the weekend will be difficult. wish I could pinpoint the speed of the greens, the last two days I have not done enough to stick in this regard, I hope I can win the next two days, a number of putts. "

Former world number one Vijay - Singh shot 68 after a one-stroke lead into the final. Out of line for a par. David - Duval (David Duval), Rory - Rory Sabbatini (Rory Sabbatini), Verizon Heritage Champion Brand - Chrysler Dekker (Brandt Snedeker), Justin - Rose and John - are plagued by Daly eliminated. David - Duval produced 67 first round, but today his second double bogey on the final surrender of 79.

(Small Wind) 3oob ggg999110503

Golf clubs Reivew:

Taylormade R9 Max Driver
TaylorMade R9 Max Irons
TaylorMade R9 SuperDeep TP Driver

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!