Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
For me, this course has many serve, I feel tough
5/3/2011 6:12:44 AM

"For me, this course has many serve, I feel tough." Baba - Watson said, "Many times, water barriers are left, and I am a left-handed player. So when I look to the target, There are always barriers to oncoming water. I have some feeling of terror, it is hard, it is hard to overcome them, but now I finally overcome. " golf equipment

Baba - Watson must be overcome, on Friday, his tee shot on the second day of 11 fairways, 16 greens in another. He continued at the top of the leaderboard to second win of the season moving. But it is worth noting that: Baba - Watson 3 times before the 36-hole lead have not won it. "Really interesting." Baba - Watson said, "This is the direction of our efforts. We always want the pressure. We always want to stress, I hope to uneasy."

Josh - 2oob ggg999110503 Ti Yate Friday to hand over 66, he caught eight birdies, but unfortunately the par-five 18th hole, he double-bogey. The hole, his tee shot into the fairway bunker, then hit the third shot into the water. "It was a uphill." Josh - Ti Yate third shot when he was talking about, "I do not know my club is not delaying, but I hit the ball hard to the left of the flagpole, the green Central, but I hit to the right. "However, Josh - Ti Yate two score of 135 (69-66), 9-under par, alone in second place, still in a good position.

- John Rollins (John Rollins) after 69, alone in third place, two score of 136, 8-under par. Then there are five players one shot behind: Dean - Wilson (Dean Wilson, 64 poles), John - Sudden (John Senden, 67 poles), Jensen - Du Funa (Jason Dufner, 69 poles), Matt - Jones (Matt Jones, 71 strokes), and Weber - Simpson (Webb Simpson, 69 strokes). Their score of 137, 7 under par. Dean - Wilson's 64 play, tying the course record TPC

Relate golf Equipment
Taylormade R9 Supermax Driver
TaylorMade R9 SuperMax Irons
TaylorMade R9 SuperTri Driver

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!