Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Power To The People!
5/2/2011 7:51:38 AM

I know that most of the people here at AdlandPro are not here to look for a new business opportunity. They are here to promote one MLM company or another OR selling something to help others be successful in MLM or some other business opportunity program. Whatever your situation might be, I encourage you to stay with me a minute and READ this message closely. This is the most revolutionary business model to appear within the last 1000 years – If not in ALL of recorded history! The spearhead of a business revolution that will be changing the way business is done here in the United States right now, and soon around the WORLD.

Power To The People!

Right now at this important time in our world history is the time to for US to begin re-directing the billions and billions of dollars that ordinarily end up in the hands of the very few, into the hands of the many. That means YOU my friend, and the tens of millions of people who will be joining us right behind you. We are uniting together in service to our communities to bring back hope in a secure financial future with a HUGE grassroots movement, and we are utilizing the finest technology of our time.

TCA Recorded Webinar

I know that most of the people who see this for the first time will not take the time to watch this HOUR long recorded invitation. They are too busy trying to promote an outdated business model. Unfortunately those people will miss this. At least for now. They will see it again though and OFTEN. You can count on that. This is history in the making!

For those that do take the time though to watch that full HOUR, when it is over, you will know without a shadow of a doubt that you are in the right place at the right time! NOTE: There is a problem with echoes during the first 3 minutes or so. After that it is as clear as a bell. https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/370287024

Free Membership
With no upgrade costs later! This is absolutely FREE.
http://hbndon.thecustomeradvantage.com

My name is Don Evans.
We do get paid to tell others about this. We earn referral commissions of 5% on 5 pay levels when someone buys anything from one of our business members. That could amount to a considerable amount of money as we expand around the country, AND then around the WORLD.
Please contact me with any questions you might have.
Phone: (719) 390-0561 Email: hbndon@juno.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!