Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Australian Horse Racing And Country Business
4/21/2011 11:37:04 PM
Australian Horse Racing And Country Business
Australian Horse Racing

Recently an old friend contacted me, I had not spoken to him for near on 10 years. He offered me a partnership to revive some old idea he has to do with Australian Horse racing.

As online businesses and affiliate programs are very volatile I decided now was a good time to join him and have a share in my own online business. This was good timing as one of my main two affiliate money earners had just changed hands and it would take me a lot of time and effort to generate an income from this as the new company was to be run quite differently.

The other great part about this new business was I would have to build over 1000 web pages as part of the business model is to have a web page for every Australian Horse racing Club and Racetrack. What a task!. However being a Scorpio this is the type of challenge I love.

In country and remote areas of Australia, horse racing is the third biggest industry and many small country towns rely on it to keep people in the towns and employ the small populations.

This project is helping me learn so much about the small communities around Australia. This web business will also inform many other Australians of the vast small business opportunities in Australian rural areas. Great cheap housing is available at minimal cost in many Country and outback areas, many towns have lost over 50% of their population over the past 30 years.

Lots of antiques and other items also to discover in these small tourist towns. Great opportunities to start your own business. Also country people are very open, friendly and helpful.

I will be writing articles myself and my business partner Des Beer will also be supplying many interesting articles and maps on the Select Racing web page.

If you are interested in small business or horse racing or Australian Country Towns please visit our new Select Racing web page.

Also I would suggest to you to learn html, then get your own web hosting and learn to make your own web pages; this can be a great way to get into your own online business or promote your hobbies and interests.

Please Visit Select Racing

Information About Web Hosting

+0
RE: Australian Horse Racing And Country Business
4/24/2011 4:51:15 AM
Hi Michael and good luck with your new venture. You will need it! I know a fair bit about
that subject and can tell you that some of the information on your website is either out of date
or wrong. In addition, one of the links doesn't work at all and at least two others bring up 404
error pages. If you would like me to enlighten you further,please feel free to make contact.

Regards,
Chris Leech
+0
RE: Australian Horse Racing And Country Business
6/10/2011 9:07:36 AM
Hello Chris

You are always welcome to point out areas off the site that need attention. We welcome your input. My business partner Des Beer is in Malaysia and we just created a 20 page web site for some business friends in that country. See http://www.cafe.shirazmarketlink.com

It's finished now so we will be updating Select Racing site soon.

Chris you can contact me by phone anytime 03 93607375

Regards Michael

Quote:
Hi Michael and good luck with your new venture. You will need it! I know a fair bit about
that subject and can tell you that some of the information on your website is either out of date
or wrong. In addition, one of the links doesn't work at all and at least two others bring up 404
error pages. If you would like me to enlighten you further,please feel free to make contact.

Regards,
Chris Leech
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!