Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: This Gallery Is Not For Those Who Can’t Handle A Monstrous Amount Of...
5/14/2011 7:49:01 PM

AND IT WAS WORTH IT.

THANKS FOR PERSISTING

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2011 7:55:06 PM

We had an Irish setter.

When he was little he looked just like these.

+0
5/14/2011 9:46:14 PM

Finally Cheryl, they are showing up!! They are all so cute I can't even select a favorite!

Thank you for your diligence in presenting the cute little animals.

Love,

Sara

+0
5/14/2011 9:57:22 PM

Roger, I had an Irish Setter once also and it was a bad experience. There was definitely something wrong with her and she was just out of control! I tried very hard with her but she was dangerous around my two sons.

She was older when my husband took her and had apparently not been handled well. My neighbor adopted her, thank goodness!! Not before causing injury to Stanley though. He was holding a cat and she rushed up to him, the cat made deep scratches on his face. He does not have scars but it was a frightening experience.

You can understand why I would never have another one. I do love dogs though and yours was probably well behaved.

Love,

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2011 11:51:57 PM
Quote:

Roger, I had an Irish Setter once also and it was a bad experience. There was definitely something wrong with her and she was just out of control! I tried very hard with her but she was dangerous around my two sons.

She was older when my husband took her and had apparently not been handled well. My neighbor adopted her, thank goodness!! Not before causing injury to Stanley though. He was holding a cat and she rushed up to him, the cat made deep scratches on his face. He does not have scars but it was a frightening experience.

You can understand why I would never have another one. I do love dogs though and yours was probably well behaved.

Love,

Sara

He was wonderful. Broke my wife's heart when he went.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!