Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
SharePromoteReport Abuse
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Gold & Silver are next currency - It will enable resource based economy
4/7/2011 2:55:49 AM
Gold & Silver-When To Sell? Real Estate-When To Buy? Mike Maloney

Gold & Silver Game Changer - Central Bank Buying - Mike Maloney

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Gold & Silver are next currency - It will enable resource based economy
4/7/2011 4:12:49 PM
Max Keiser launches Silver Liberation Army and the Million Ounce March on Alex Jones show

Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2011 2:38:36 PM
Perfect Storm For Gold & Silver - Silver Surges 6% In Week To $40.28 – GFMS Forecast $50/oz This Year

Gold and silver reached new record all time and 31 year highs again yesterday and this morning – both nominal highs. Silver has surged to a new 31 year nominal high of $40.28/oz and may now target next resistance at $50/oz – the 1980 nominal high.

Gold is now targeting $1,500/oz after just reaching new nominal highs at $1473/oz. Gold is higher in all currencies this week but especially the beleaguered yen which has fallen 4% against gold in the week so far.

Continue reading...

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2011 3:25:34 PM
Aussie dollar boosted by its own 'gold standard'

The Australian dollar is one of the strongest currencies in the world because it is a commodity-backed currency. That’s why it hit a 29-year high against the US dollar today – and it’s all related to the gold price.

The gold price is hitting new all-time highs on a daily basis because many investors have lost faith in paper money. They believe that central bank printing presses are devaluing currencies on a daily basis.

It is the same lack of belief in paper money that has been boosting the Aussie dollar. Paper money used to be backed by gold held in a central bank, but this was abandoned all over the world, allowing central banks to print money via processes such as quantitative easing.

Today, no currency in the world is on the gold standard – all money is “fiat” money.

However, Australia has significant resources of gold, uranium, iron ore, coal and many other important and valuable commodities. They are in the ground, not in a central bank, but this is the nearest thing the world has to the old gold standard. That’s why the Australian currency is so strong.

The same is also true of currencies in Canada, South Africa and Russia. They are effectively backed by commodities in the ground.

Continue reading...

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2011 12:23:48 PM

“We are living in the worst monetary instability in the last 3,000 years. The prospect for precious metals has seldom been more promising.”

-Robert Mundell, Nobel Prize-winning economist

facebook
Like us on Facebook!