Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chicken Surprise
12/29/2005 6:19:25 AM
Hi Everyone, A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the "Chicken Surprise". The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot. Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down. "Good grief, did you see that?" she asks her husband. He hasn't, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the lid rises - and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down. Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening, and demands an explanation. "Please sir," says the waiter, "what you order?" The husband replies, "Chicken Surprise." "Ah... so sorry," says the waiter. "I bring you Peeking Duck.". ------------- Too cute!...lol Thanks Leanne Busby
+0
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Chicken Surprise
12/29/2005 6:28:04 AM
Hi Leanne that is a good one
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/29/2005 8:43:00 AM
LOL OH that is soooo Good :) Thanks for sharing.
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/29/2005 9:15:44 AM
Thanks for your lovely story Happy New year There is something exciting happening http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=237036#237037 Linda
+0
12/29/2005 6:05:33 PM
My Dear Friend Leanne Busby.....! Thank you for your invitation. I really enjoyed your story (Joke).....! Thanking you, once again. With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Gani.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!