Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Bond: Our Kinship with Animals, Our Call to Defend Them
4/5/2011 6:47:37 PM
This new book is written by Wayne Pacelle, President & CEO of The Humane Society of the United States

Waynes Says,

I'm excited to let you know that my first book, "The Bond: Our Kinship with Animals, Our Call to Defend Them," is being published today by William Morrow/Harper Collins.

"The Bond" flows directly from my desire to share the insights of a quarter century’s involvement with animal protection, and to reach a broader audience with my thoughts about the best ways of advancing concern for animals in the years ahead. It is my greatest hope that it will start a national conversation about animal protection and further our efforts to bring major reforms for our cause. Watch this special book release video and read the early feedback to learn more.

I hope you will read the book -- if you haven't already, order your own copy of "The Bond" from your online retailer or pick it up at your local bookstore starting today. Please spread the word.

Sincerely,
Wayne Pacelle
Wayne Pacelle, President & CEO

+0
RE: The Bond: Our Kinship with Animals, Our Call to Defend Them
4/5/2011 8:18:29 PM

Thank you for letting us know about this Barb. There are many of us animals lovers around here.

Sara

+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2011 8:26:26 PM
Quote:

Thank you for letting us know about this Barb. There are many of us animals lovers around here.

Sara

Hi Sara thank you for your comment. Yes we indeed love so many animals!

Love and big hugs.

Barb :)

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2011 2:26:04 AM
Hi Barb,

You are always on the ball of getting the word out about our lovely animals. Thanks Barb, you are special, especially to the animals.

Many blessings,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!