Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
World number one golf course - Pine Valley Golf Club, United States
4/2/2011 5:01:11 PM
World number one golf course - Pine Valley Golf Club, United States

No. 1 Pine Valley Golf Club United States United States ranked 1

English name: Pine Valley

Location: Clermont, New Jersey Dayton (Pine Valley Golf Club, Clementon, New Jersey (NJ) 08021, USA)

Designer: George - Crump (George Crump), Harry - Ivory (Harry Colt)

Phone: 001-856-309-3203

Play: only open to members and member guests

Course Website: www.golfclubatlas.com/pinevalley1.html

Pine Valley, Philadelphia, a hotel owner George - Crump's dream. However, the court finally completed, Crump died. The legacy he left behind, was recognized as the world's classic golf courses.

Stadium is located in the Philadelphia suburbs, close to New Jersey. Incredible, the world's best golf courses to be built in any xxxx under the well-known and characterized. Course commenced in 1912, Crump was accepted on the path set on the Cote d'some of the recommendations, to 1916, 14 holes already in place. But in 1918, Crump's death, until a year later, his dream was completed 18-hole golf course.

1919, the stadium was officially opened, but not until 3 years after the first time only shot 70 here. Court soon because of "the ultimate test of golf place," and famous. Course members will soon realize that they have a means of overnight riches, is the first time any person to play this course bet they absolutely can not break 80. But in 1954, Arnold - Palmer pass with a 68 kill all the bets. "I was already financially desperate, but want to get married," Palmer later explained, "so I use all possible means to find the money. If you lose the bet? I really do not know how to proceed. I was impossible to come up with so much money. "

Now, this is still a tempting gamble, but gambling has been banned here. Even today you need to remind the rich lovers, in the end of their personal belongings before doing registration. Two members who were involved in cash for gambling in the play, was canceled membership.

discount golf clubs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!