Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Wholesale Golf Clubs Online Store Golf Equipment And Accessories
4/1/2011 11:32:54 AM

[General] Rule 19 motion in the golf ball is deflected or stopped

This rule tells us that when the Ping G5i Craz-E Putter ping golf clubs ball movement was changed in each case to, the game should be on how to proceed.

"Golf God bless you today." Hit the ball toward the trees after a tree, bounced back and from the fairway or in the green. Rules of Golf call this Ping i15 Driver ping golf clubs situation a "movement of the ball is deflected or stopped by outsiders," which refers to the ball was accidentally changed the direction of an outside agency or stop, that is not any match play party members or opponents in terms of stroke play is not a member.

Rule that in this case, the player is not subject to punishment, but should the current state of play the ball. This may be a good thing or a bad thing to Ping i15 Irons ping golf clubs change depending on the direction of the ball was. Here are a few that are not in condition to play the ball example. If the movement of the ball to stay in any sport (or living) among outsiders (or above), the players should be as close to the ball stationary location outside agency, or obstacles in putting green channel drop zone, placing the ball on the putting green. If you hit the ball in the hole area after the ball should be canceled normally, the ball shall be put back into place again and re-shot.

Please note that the "movement of the Ping I Series B60 Putter ping golf clubs ball is deflected or stopped by outsiders" refers to an unexpected situation. If the outside agency (such as observer) to intentionally change or stop the ball, then subject to Rule 1-4, to the principles of justice to be ruling. In this case, you must hit the ball and if the putting green may stop by the position of judge.

Wholesale Golf Clubs online store

Golf Clubs Tips News

Wholesale Golf Clubs Discount Golf Equipment

Message body ''""
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!