Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR SHIRLEY CARON
1/13/2006 11:46:42 PM
Hi Diana, Shirley is still in very serious condition with undissolved blood clots in her lungs and now a lump just discovered under her arm. Please keep both Shirley and Mike in your prayers. God bless, Dave
+0
Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR SHIRLEY CARON
1/14/2006 12:08:15 AM
Hello Dave, Diana told me about the new development just a little while ago. Our precious Heavenly Father, we ask that you be with Shirley and Mike Caron again tonight. She has been through so much now. We thank you for all the wonderous thing you did while she was in the hospital. The extra skills and compassion that You gave the doctors, nurses and attendants could have only come about from Your loving compassion for us. Please be with Mike and Shirley now as they have found this lump under her arm. Let them know that You are in control of all things, and that they have nothing to worry about. Please remove this lump and calm both their fears, so they can return to what You would have them do for all of us. We ask this in the Name of our Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus Amen
Steven G. Reid Wallaby Traffic CMU7 WTC W
+0
Re: UPDATED: Please keep praying for Shirley and Mike Caron!
1/14/2006 8:16:42 AM
I am praying for both Shirley and Mike. Shirley Manion
Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Re: UPDATED: Please keep praying for Shirley and Mike Caron!
2/6/2006 10:31:42 PM
I will pray for her healing. And may god look over her and take care of her. Even though she doesn't know who I am give her my blessings. Jackie Smith
Jackie Smith Stop Foreclosures with guarantee www.consolidatedsg.com/jackiesincome Find out a better way of networketing www.directmatches.com/jackiesincome
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!