Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR SHIRLEY CARON
12/29/2005 11:08:34 AM
Hello Dave, Heavenly Father,we ask that You be with both Mike and Shirley Caron now. For Shirley as she is in the hospital; give her the strength and patience to follow the directions the doctors are giving her for these blood clots and recovery. For the attending doctors: give them an extra measure of skill and determination necessary to help her recover quickly. For Mike, Lord please be with him in a very special way. Help keep him calm, comforted, and encouraged that shirley will be back home soon. Let him know that You are there for them always and keep both safe in Your Loving Arms. I ask this in the Name of Your Son, my Redeemer, Christ Jesus Amen. David, I will keep both Shirley and Mike in my prayers. your friend and brother in Christ, Steven
Steven G. Reid Wallaby Traffic CMU7 WTC W
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/29/2005 11:21:43 AM
hi Dave i have said a prayer for shirley and mike,and asked that Shirley be brought back to us safely.She is such a dear and caring soul. your friend Gene
+0
Ron
Ron Orr

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/29/2005 11:47:41 AM
Good morning Dave. You are a good person for sure. I pray the Lord will watch over Shirley and you also . May every one Have a great and happy New Year. Ron :)
Ron Orr
+0
12/29/2005 1:35:20 PM
Dave My prayers are with you and shirley. God Bless
+0
12/29/2005 1:38:17 PM
I saw this on Luella's forum.I will pray for her and Mike
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!