Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
UPDATED: Please keep praying for Shirley and Mike Caron!
12/29/2005 2:26:58 AM
Please pray for Shirley Caron and her devoted husband, Mike. Here is a bit of information about Shirley as quoted from Mike: Shirley is in the hospital. She compained last night of pains on her left side. I wanted to take her to the hospital than, but she said that she would be alright. She called me from the bathroom this morning saying that she was having trouble breathing. I spent most of the day in emergency with her (Which I don't mind, I'll spend eternity if I have to.) Around 5:00p.m. we learned that she had two large blood clots in her leg that traveled up and lodged in her lungs. She is on Blood Thinner and will be in the hospital for awhile. Please pass the word for me. Luella has some more details. I'm so upset right now, I can't think straight. Update: Shirley is still in very serious condition. The clots in her lungs have not dissolved yet and the doctors haved now discovered a lump under her arm. This is an extremely difficult time for Mike, too. I nearly lost my wife some 13 years ago, and can tell you, it is one of the most devastating and helpless feelings you will ever experience when your wife's life is in great jeopardy. Mike and Shirley are wonderful caring members of our Adlandpro community and a beautiful example of a loving couple who are devoted to each other. Let's hold them up before the Lord in much prayer. God bless, Dave
+0
Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR SHIRLEY CARON
12/29/2005 2:51:07 AM
Hello Dave, I pray the almighty for the speedy recovery of Shirley. Like me all Adland Pro members will offer paryers for the speedy recovery of Shirley. Be calm and be with her. I am sure that in about 3 days from now she will come out of the hospital fully recovered. I pray the GOD just to make that happen. Murali
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2005 2:54:05 AM
i'm praying dave.
+0
Jim
Jim Coleman

25 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/29/2005 3:23:17 AM
Shirley will be in my prayers. Thank you for informing the AdlandPro community of her condition.
+0
Diana Briere

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/29/2005 4:08:46 AM
Hi Dave. I'm praying for Shirley and am hoping she will soon be home with her husband Mike. These days the medical knowledge is so great that they can do wonders when all seems so bleak. God can also be of great comfort and prayers from all of us will surely get His attention. And bless you for being here for them both. From Diana. I'm praying every hour for her complete recovery.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!