Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Weathersbee

285 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Is It Important to Relationship Build?
3/28/2011 8:25:15 PM

Is It Important to Relationship Build?

The answer is YES! You must work on building a relationship with people if you are going to have any hopes of bringing them into your business. Everything you do to grow your business, this is the most important. When you take the time to build a relationship with someone they feel that you will be there for them after they join you. You must build trust with this person and you must be there for them to answer any question they may have. Not only before they join you, but, long after they do join you. You must be there to mentor them and help them to get off to a good start.

This is where I have had a lot of problems in my networking business in the past. One of many reason I have failed so much in the past. I, at one time, did not take the time to get to know someone. Build a relationship? Who has the time for that!, I would say. You see I had it all wrong, big time. I just wanted to recruit people, get them in my deal. I didn't care about what their needs were or even care what they wanted out of life or what they wanted out of a network marketing business. All I had on my mind was to get this person signed up and bring them in my business. In other words the only thing important to me was my agenda.

I did not understand back then, that 95% of the population didn't like to be sold. No wonder I failed. No wonder I could not grow my business to the level I thought I could. It was the agenda that I had that kept me from being successful. I am telling you right now, if you have an agenda, to stop it. Drop the agenda, get to know someone first. Find about them, their family, where they been and where they want to go. You must do this with NO agenda if you are to be successful in network marketing.

I understand that it is a slower process. I had a affiliate marketer one time tell me I was crazy for wanting to build a relationship with someone. He said it takes to long and all he was interested in was getting them signed up under him. I told him that was great, but, how long did he think they were going to stay in his business with him? I asked him how long did he think his business was going to be around? One year, two years, five years? I told him I know that business models drive the behavior in the field. I said from what I know about you and your business so far, it sounds like they teach you to recruit, recruit,recruit. Just get them into the deal. I told him I have been involved with business models like this in the past and I never had any true success with it. Now I know why.

I telling you it is worth building a relationship with someone. It is the start to you building your business for the long term. Making a new friend, taking the time to get to know them. Helping them when they do join you in your business. I promise you this, you will have a friend for life. Your business will grow as a result and your business (assuming it is a five pillars company) will be around to pay your children's, children. Isn't that really what you want in a business? I know I do and I work hard everyday to build those life long relationships. Because the business models does drive the behavior in the field. It is all about the relationships.

To your success,

Don Weathersbee
Better Web Builder

P.S. For more information about Better Web Builder and the free tools to help you build your Network Marketing business, please Click on Free Business Building tools!

I started Alternative Defense because of the high crime rate. I feel it is personal responsibility to protect yourself. Not everyone wants or is it legal in some states and cities to carry a concealed weapon. So what would be an alternative to carrying such a weapon. That is where Alternative Defense comes in. We carry many different types of products to choose from such as; Personal Alarms, MACE, Pepper Spray, Stun Guns, Animal Repellents, Safety Lights, Knives, Metal Detectors, Diversion Safes, Child Safety Products, Instructional Fighting DVD’s and much more. Please click the link to the right to learn more about Alternative Defense. Alternative Defense Thank You, Don Weathersbee Your friend and Servant!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!