Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
You are never stuck unless you choose to be so.
3/26/2011 9:20:54 PM

Hi Jo,

No one can make you a victim unless you
willing. There is always a way out if you are willing.
There have been homeless people who have
become a success. There have been blind people
who have become a success. A blind man even
scaped to the top of Mt. Everest. There was a
woman who sold her bedroom furniture because
she wanted to get the money to start to have a better
way of life for her and her kids. There is always a
way if you have the will, a dream, the desire and the
dertermination. Bury the words impossible and I can't.
I am here to help anyone who is serious about
success. The only thing different between you and
someone who is wildly successful is how they think and
what they do. Have a great day!

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

+1
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: You are never stuck unless you choose to be so.
3/27/2011 1:34:02 AM
Hello Jo,
Its very sad that while your on those types of programs they have so many restrictions.
Not sure if you know this but you could fundraise, theirs so many organizations who need help raising money. you could set up a stand in front of any merchants business with their permission of course and ask for donations for your favorite charity. oh by the way if you ask businesses to donate items, lets use Donuts for example Donut shop owners will gladly donate afew dozen donuts for your charity you could sell them or you can have bake sales and you do not need any permission to raise money for any charity, by law you only have to give 10% of any money you raise to the charity and you can keep the rest or give as much as you like.You do not need any permits to do it.It is all very legal as you can check with your Chamber of Commerce in your town. Also their are rummage sells you can have and ask for donations for your charity as well, and also earn money while doing it. You can go to your local malls and ask each business to Donate an item and raffle it off or sell it to raise money for you and your charity. People have taken this idea and actually have earned alot of money for their charity and for themselves. I know several people who do this as a full time job now.
Just giving you an idea to help yourself and charities at the same time.
Best wishes
Kathy Hamilton
Session data
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+1
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2011 8:11:39 PM
Hi.

You have no idea what I am trying to tell people! Yes there are charities, there are food banks.....ETC Try to have a savings account or retirement account.....Ain't gonna happen......I cannot work, I cannot save a dime from my ssdi and va monies. So what do you propose I do?? Rob a bank and hide the money!!!!! People who are not in the same situation as I am DO NOT understand...........

screw trying to tell any one anything........I'm done

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2011 8:12:47 PM
BTW Thanks for the advice!
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
6/29/2011 8:51:46 PM

Quote:
Hi.

You have no idea what I am trying to tell people! Yes there are charities, there are food banks.....ETC Try to have a savings account or retirement account.....Ain't gonna happen......I cannot work, I cannot save a dime from my ssdi and va monies. So what do you propose I do?? Rob a bank and hide the money!!!!! People who are not in the same situation as I am DO NOT understand...........

screw trying to tell any one anything........I'm done

[/quote]

Wow Jo, can I feel your emotion!! I remember a time trying to survive in Alabama after my brother died. I was his Caregiver and he had promised to 'Take care of me' after he died. That turned out to be false. I was suddenly unemployed in a place where no one would hire me - even with all my qualifications and experience. At that time there was little if any help for a white female in Selma, Alabama at my age.

I did get a job which turned out to be a nightmare! I made lots of money but I had enemies that were jealous that as a newbie I was making more than they were. For little reason, I was taken off the schedule - permanently! They could not fire me for they had no reason to.

When in sheer desperation, I just prayed that God remove the mountain or at least show the way around it. Of course, I had prayed before but this time my heart was totally in it. As soon as I got off my knees, I felt this new strength and determination to actually do something about my situation. God sent Angels in the form of family and friends - even people I didn't know. Friends I had not heard from in years suddenly appeared and with all of them, we sold almost everything I owned except my car. It got me back home to Kansas. It has not been easy but I know that whatever happens God will always be there as long as I keep my faith.

Don't tell me prayer can't do for I know that it can!! I shall add you to my prayers and ask everyone to do so. You will find the answers you are seeking.

With love,

Sara

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!