Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Save Money On Just About Everything You Buy & Earn Good Money Too!
3/17/2011 4:13:56 PM

SAVE MONEY ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING
YOU BUY WITH THE CUSTOMER ADVANTAGE

The great thing about this is that not only are you going to save money, you will be supporting your local businesses and pouring valuable dollars back into your local community. Valuable dollars that help your schools, your children, and your community.

Q: How does The Customer Advantage work?

Put simply: You visit the website and sign up for a free account by providing your email. Then every day, you are sent a deal (50% off or more!) from a business in the local area. This could be an oil change, dinner out, scuba lessons, or any one of a thousand other things . If you like the deal, purchase it. If not, ignore it.

Q: What does this cost?
It is completely free to you, and ALWAYS will be.

Q. There's plenty of other daily deal sites. What makes this different?

You're right. There are some big ones out there, making HUGE money. (Groupon, for example, just turned down a $5.3 billion offer from Google.) The CRITICAL difference is that Groupon keeps all the money for themselves. People are constantly sharing the deals and spreading the news but there is no referral fee, and no affiliate commission.

The Customer Advantage takes the unique approach of SHARING THE WEALTH! You get paid for any purchase made by people you refer to the site or people they refer, or people they refer (5 levels down.) This is REAL money and is made using a model that is PROVEN to work!

Q. How do I earn money with The Customer Advantage?

This is the easy part. All you need to do is get the word out about this incredible opportunity, and make sure you send people to your unique affiliate link. The one you were provided when you signed up. Like mine at - http://hbndonthecustomeradvantagecom

When someone signs up, they are in your downline, as well as anyone they sign up (5 levels down). And anytime someone makes a purchase in your downline, you pocket 5% of the purchase price. Forever.

Q. Sounds good but does this translate to Real money?

Glad you asked. Here's some numbers, see if they sound exciting to you.

Scenario 1:

You invite 1 person who signs up each month, and in turn that person brings in ONLY 1 person per month. And out of the 30 deals offered each month each person takes advantage of only ONE deal worth $50. Result: At the end of one year you are earning $3,962.50 per month.

Scenario 2:

You invite 2 people who sign up each month, and in turn each of these people bring on ONLY 2 people per month. And out of the 30 deals offered each month each person takes advantage of only ONE deal worth $50. Result: At the end of one year, you are earning $88,280.00 per month.

Yes, these are MONTHLY numbers! And it is for a service that people LOVE. Getting ways to get great deals for local businesses they were going to spend money with anyway!

Q: Wow. I gotta admit, that is impressive. But do I have to be pushy about this to get my friends and family to sign up?

This is the beautiful part. You're not pitching a business opportunity like MLM or something they need to spend money on. You're sharing ways to get GREAT DEALS from local businesses. And everyone loves to get a good deal!

If they are interested in earning money by sharing the deals, well, that's a bonus (and in our experience, most people are). Most people will THANK YOU for sharing great deals from businesses within 15 miles of their home.

Q.I get it, and I love the idea! How do I get signed up?

Easy. Just click on this Invitation Only link and you're in. Remember, it's COMPLETELY FREE, there are no strings, and no angles. There's nothing to lose, get your free account in seconds! http://hbndon.thecustomeradvantage.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!