Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
TaylorMade R9 TP Driver Wholesale Golf Clubs
3/17/2011 3:49:41 AM

TaylorMade R9 TP Driver

We all know that The TaylorMade R9 driver is virtually 24 drivers in one that features Flight Control Technology (FCT) and Movable Weight Technology (MWT) to create complete adjustability for maximum flight control and up to 75 yards of side-to-side adjustability. With FCT, the player may adjust the face angle, the lie angle and effective loft by simple shaft/head adjustments with 8 different clubhead positions to choose from. Taylormade R9 TP Drvier has the same technology.
What’s the difference between R9 and R9 TP clubs?
There isn't any difference – the standard R9 and R9 TP club heads are exactly the same. Instead, the distinguishing feature between these two drivers is the shaft. The R9 is equipped with a Fujikura Motore 65-gram graphite shaft with High-Inertia Tip (H.I.T.) Technology; the R9 TP is equipped with a Fujikura Motore F1 65-gram shaft with H.I.T. engineered to be slightly stiffer and with lower torque.
Images Of TaylorMade R9 TP Driver:
taylormade r9 tp driver
Releted Searches;taylormade golf clubs, taylormade drivers,taylormade r9 tp driver specs, taylormade r9 tp driver review, taylormade r9 driver shafts, taylormade r9 tp driver instructions, taylormade r9 driver adjustments, taylormade r9 driver settings
TaylorMade R9 TP Driver
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!