Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: The Art World
3/22/2011 12:07:21 AM
Quote:
Thank you Karen for the picture and yes I saw the faces it was very impressive.

HI FERNANDO HERE IS A PICTURE I JUST DID IF YOU LOOK CLOSE YOU CAN SEE FACES IN THE PICTURE

STORM IS COMING BY KAREN GIGIKOS
Title:STORM IS COMING

This one is awesome, Karen; I just love it, sort of Oriental-like composition and appearance. The visual impact is great and most appealing too.

Thanks for sharing,
Luis
+0
3/22/2011 12:09:07 AM
Quote:
Thank you Roger my good friend from the UK.

[quote] The art exhibit at the gallery went well this past Sunday the 20th and they had a music, art and poetry showing and it came out very nice with poets, musicians and artist all showing their stuff.

I had not been around lately because I got caught up with commissions from clients so I been busy. But I will be back posting art again here.

[/quote

I'm glad that things went well at the gallery.

+0
3/22/2011 12:11:01 AM
Quote:
The United States poem is found at The Poetry Place forum here at Adlandpro.

Hello Fernando!

I was checking out some your other work and was amazed by it! You must spend a lot of time to create such intricate pieces.

Quote:
John if you wish for a Name Poem just feel free to let me know I will be more than happy to for you a name poem if you wish. I'm now in the process of doing one called ' United States ' for the mayor of this city Jeremiah Healy had asked me if I could make one in honor of this great country. I will be glad to do so.

When you have time my friend, I would enjoy seeing one with my name. And, I'm really looking forward to seeing the one you compose of the United States.

Take care my friend!

John

+0
3/23/2011 12:03:01 AM
Here is the handcrafted greeting card I been doing for the doctor who commissioned me to do 10 greeting cards all floral in nature.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2011 12:17:05 AM

That is lovely Fernando. It is beautiful yet simple.

I tend to overwork and spoil things. I have to learn to be more impulsive and fluid.

I am sure that your client is well pleased.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!