Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
New Face Book Business Platform???!!!
2/28/2011 9:08:44 PM

cooltext511285832.jpg

That is correct, Face Book is upgrading their website for businesses!!

I believe that Face Book is in its infancy stages with regards to the business platform. In fact, as a Social Media Consultant it is my job to keep on top of all new developments that are to be introduced within the top social networks, and I have gleaned a great deal of inside information about some of the new changes and technologies that will be brought out into this new business medium that supports my theory.

This information is the reason why I have become an independent contractor for The Tools Network as a "Face Book Social media tools provider" on top of being a Social Media Business Solutions Consultant. After learning that most of the future developments and changes that are being done are a collaboration and a joint effort between the developers of both TTN and FB, I have found that The Tools Network Is poised to corner the Face Book Market for social media tools applications for business pages.

When it comes to developing new Social Media Tools for use in the Face Book business platform, The Tools Network is already in the top position and have designs for tools that Face Book is actively helping TTN design into the IT infrastructure for use on their platform.

My better judgment and logical reasoning has brought me to the conclusion that this company is a force within Face Book that will create mass appeal for owners to create globalization and advanced social communications on a more personal level for their businesses. They are also committed to providing all owners with affordable user friendly Social Media Advertising Solutions for their businesses. TTN is also commited to providing free ongoing Social Networks marketing training designed to create more leads and conversions for the businesses who use their tools for their Face Book business pages.

At this stage of the game we are just scraping the tip of the Iceburg with businesses and Face Book. The future success of all businesses having a need to become involved with Face Book will soon be realized if it hasn't already.

Please feel free to research The Tools Network as an added viable source of extra income and help for your business. If you are actively searching for a way to create multiple streams of income TTN is a great company to look into as a source.

Seeing as though that "Face Book and Businesses" is just getting started, it would be very smart to get onboard with this company and technology now and be able to offer it to others instead of waiting and have others offering it to you!

Please visit my "WEB Page" here on AdlandPro for links to attain more information on "The Tools Network."

"The Business Acceleration Group" we provide free consultation to all businesses looking to gain more exposure through social media marketing. http://www.facebook.com/yourbusinessisinthebag
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!