Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ping I15 Irons www.oobgolfclubs.com
2/26/2011 1:46:51 AM
Ping I15 Irons w www.oobgolfclubs.com w

Ping I15 irons Wholesale golf clubs 20110226

Ping i15 Irons

[Ball with] the right choice according to their level of golf skills

Ping K15 Irons

AP golf a suitable performance of the entire field have a significant impact, but for many players, the choice of the appropriate practice swing over the ball and improve ball skills is more difficult. It seems in appearance, golf is no different, but inside it was a great course of events. Ping G15 Irons

Now, there are three types of golf market. One type is double the ball, more suitable for amateur use. The ball generally considered to be "long-distance ball" because of its low rotational speed, which can increase the distance. A typical double-ball has a great nucleus and a thin surface layer, usually a hard surface of artificial materials. Because the surface is very hard, so afraid of cutting cutting blows. Double-play ball to the furthest distance, and more durable. This double disadvantage is that a hard sphere negative rotation and difficult to control. Golf manufacturers have to consider using some of the softer surface material to allow players to feel better and more convenient to control the ball, but will not reduce the distance.
Ping G10 Irons

The second type is the three-ball or the ball that wound. Sense of three-hit the ball better, but also conducive to control, its kernel is usually small and filled with liquid, in a circular wound rubber core and outer shell is made with the ball. Than the double layer ball feel and control of the ball better, but not durable. Typically, the low-handicap amateurs and professional players will choose the ball.

The third is the latest development is a multi-ball. Ping Rapture V2 Irons Multi-core balls have two layers of skin. Multi-hit ball is not only better results, but also conducive to control, and can hit more long-distance, and durability. Inside a large core that allows players to use wood and long irons to hit more distant; the inner layer of the foreskin makes the use of short irons to better control the ball and increase the rotation; shell using a soft synthetic materials, allowing players hit the ball a softer feel and to improve the speed of rotation. Multi-layer ball must be low-handicap amateur or professional players only appropriate choice, because if the ball properly, the ball easy variations and difficult to control.

When the ball is to buy the following two points must be remembered: Wholesale Golf Clubs

1 golfer would prefer to use shell soft ball, to get more spin, which allows players to better control the direction of shots, landing and roll run and so on.

2, the game player or a beginner with poor double-ball should be used to reduce the rotation. Smaller rotation speed to avoid hitting the right or left curve ball curve, and double ball to increase distance. ooobgolfclubs

Imagen
+0