Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Me
2/17/2011 5:23:08 AM
http://www.franciscodejesus.com/?G=159025054

MLM Secrets

Here's an MLM Secret that's actually very obvious. It's what separates our industry from a regular sales job or a straight direct sale.

There really aren't any secrets to MLM success but because you may not have heard these before they were secrets to you. OK, enough already.

The first secret is - "When you take consistent daily action in building your business, you will succeed" - no kidding.

You're saying,"I've done that but I didn't have success."

Well, did you know about secret #2? Without knowing it you may have been doing the wrong things.

Secret #2 is - "Duplication is all that matters. Teach this system to your group and duplicate your sponsoring efforts."

Top MLM recruiters can sponsor like crazy and people join their team like crazy. However, many of these people burn out when the new people they sponsor quit or become discouraged because they are never taught a successful duplicating system.

With us you learn from experts who are making a living from Network Marketing. People who are successful will be your teachers. Then, when you start to duplicate all you do is plug your group into the same system. We have live calls, start up and advanced training emails, one on one personal mentoring, open forum chat rooms for our team members and much more.

Training should come from all angles at the same time because you need training that is diverse and covers all aspects of Network Marketing. To start your MLM business without an email training series, website training series, product emails, team conference calls, corporate conference calls and a system that will help you achieve, is a big mistake. That would put you at a huge disadvantage.

We have every competitive advantage you will ever need. Before you join any team, any company, anywhere, demand all of the above.

Sincerely,

Francisco Dejesus
francisco.theluckyone@gmail.com
787-766-9936
http://www.franciscodejesus.com/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!