Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Celine Rochat

159 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Go shopping online with "My Shopping Genie"
2/14/2011 9:20:19 PM
Are you aware of "My Shopping Genie"? This FREE program is an innovative online shopping that instantly finds the best deals and lowest prices on millions of products. ex. ipod, tv, laptop....etc. It is great! It is fast and easy. By using your favorite major search engine such as Google, Yahoo..., My Shopping Genie instantly start searching the internet to find the best price. You will be surprised on how much you can save. Try it, it is free. If you like shopping, you want this program. Let's shop and find the best prices!! Here is the link to download it: www.myshoppinggenie.com/genasante
I would like to promote Dr. Myron Wentz vision: He said: “I dream of a world free from pain and suffering. I dream of a world free from disease. Share my vision. Love life and live it to its fullest in happiness and health.” His passion in the field of degenerative disease was stirred up at the age of 17 when he lost both his parents to degenerative diseases. He created Usana Health Sciences. He also said: "When my father died, I remember my mother saying to me that she wished I could have done something to help him. I believe that with the USANA Health Sciences products, people can live longer, healthier lives and I'm excited about sharing this good news with others." This company has received hundreds of prices and keep receiving some. Dr. Myron Wentz is a world-renowned scientist specializing in the field of microbiology and immunology. One of Dr. Wentz's main focus, as a scientist, has been his research in improving human health. Please check the credibility of his products. www.crdistribution.usana.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!