Menu

Promote
Wally Pieper

117 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Forget about GOLD and Silver
2/9/2011 9:04:13 PM

Tired of hearing all the ads about Gold and Silver? So am I. Seriously. What I want to do is explain in real terms what we need to be concerned with and it has nothing to do with making money.

Look at your recent food bills, your gas at the pump, your utilities, and your medical costs, costs of tuitions and your overall cost of living. Are they noticeably all going higher in recent months?

Why is this happening? We live in a time where none of the world’s currencies are tied to any convertible system; this results in government’s freedom to print currency out of thin air backed by nothing. In other words runaway paper creation, paper currencies inflating themselves out of existence.

It is vital to our citizens to find ways to protect their wealth before we find out that our own government has completely destroyed our currencies buying power.

Short-term confusion over economic recovery news has given us all a reprieve, a short window of time in what I firmly see as the eye of a massive storm. As you will see shortly our currency is dwindling away in terms of purchasing power. Most alarming is the sudden rate at which our buying power is dropping, 50% since 2000.

It is vital that we realize that the printing of money is theft and we are the victims. Debasement and tampering with weights and measures has been a temptation throughout the history of money and banking. It is the essence of a more complex method of monetary inflation.

Thomas Jefferson understood the problem with unsound banking. In a letter to John Taylor he said: "I sincerely believe ... that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large scale." "Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." "I now deny [the Federal Government's] power of making paper money or anything else a legal tender."

This is why every dollar printed in the U.S. until 1973 had to be backed by Gold and Silver. Inflation was never a major issue in this country until the 70’s when it screamed into double digits and peoples wealth plummeted, it is about to be worse in this decade.

So why are we printing money?

Baby boomer medical costs and demands are unfunded and will require trillions.

States and Municipalities are broke and will need massive bailouts.

Banks have shadow inventories of loans guaranteed by Fannie and Freddie that will demand trillions more.

FDIC, FHA PBGC and FHLB are all bankrupt and will need trillions more.

Military costs are out of control

Medical care costs are unfunded.

Government pensions are unfunded.

This is only naming a few. The deficits we have are long term black holes and they aren’t going away. They will drive currencies and the economy into ruins.

Governments can’t tax an underemployed, underpaid people so they print money for the benefit of government NOT the people. For government adding dollars to the system can work short term and sometimes, long term to prop up these problems but make no mistake it is a form of taxation. The more they print the less its worth. The amounts we are printing and adding to the system is unprecedented. .

Lets take a fast look at the cost of goods in the real world. The CRB Index. Defined, it averages prices across 17 commodities and across time. The index tracks energy, grains, industrials, livestock, precious metals, and agriculturals.

Those commodity prices since 2009 have nearly DOUBLED!

“ Real World Inflation: Now and Later: "The CRB (CRB - Commodity Research Bureau is the world's oldest, leading commodities and futures research, data, and analysis firm.) Index has nearly doubled just since 2009! The index tracks energy, grains, industrials, livestock, precious metals, and agriculturals. We haven't even begun to see the effects of these price increases yet because there is a time lag between cause and effect. Buy gold today and get out of mass-created depreciating paper dollars,"

Now look at Money creation, this is directly off the Federal Reserves own website http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/graph/?s[1][id]=AMBNS

The monetary base of our money supply is exploding. Make no mistake, this is theft of our wealth, they (Obama spending, Treasury, Geithner creating debt, Fed. Bernake buying Treasury debt) are diluting your savings.

Now forget the title of this article and don’t forget Gold! It will protect you against the upcoming stagflation. Stagflation means stagnant economy with inflation, maybe even, by the looks of things, hyperinflation.

In plain English this is why hundreds of the worlds top analysts and economists are saying that gold is going to $5,000.00 to over $10,000.00 an ounce

Buy gold today and get out of mass created depreciating paper dollars. Don’t watch your hard earned net worth be diluted away.

This video tells the complete story on the most affordable gold purchase plan in the world. >>>>> http://www.wp.kbvision.co.uk

After watching video, hit back arrow and return to this page and

Contact Wally >>>>>> http://vur.me/wallyp/Gold

JMC

My thanks to James M. Carrillo

NW Marketing is a skills business. Our people are given the skills and then taught how to use them. http://pureag.wallyweb1.com/
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!