Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
PREPAID WIRELESS REVIEW... EXCITING BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGY!!!
1/16/2011 9:26:48 PM

HERE'S SOME EXCITING NEWS...

Your cell phone is your salvation in this bad economy. You own one, and you know how to use it, so you do not need any training. If you forget it at home, you go back to get it because you feel lost without it. Probably, your whole life is surrounded by it. You pay for it every month, so it's already in your budget.

Let me show you how you can get your cell phone for Free. All you have to do is bring in 3 people. YOU + Three = FREE and we've made it easy to join.

=> NO CONTRACT

=> NO CREDIT CHECK

=> NO DEPOSIT

=> NO COMMITMENT

=> PORT IN YOUR NUMBER

=> GET A NEW NUMBER

This includes nationwide anytime unlimited minutes, text messages, web access, voice mail, caller ID, call waiting, and 3 way calling all for just $59.99.

This is an incredible deal. And there's more good news... You can make commission overrides of 10% on everybody you bring in, and 4% on everybody your down line brings in. This is called monthly residual income. Plus you get paid a bonus of $100-$295 on each person you bring in to the company.

If you are an aggressive marketer, you can make top 4-5 figures income every month and progress to 5-6 figures income after a year or so. It will spread like mushrooms once you get it started.

You can easily bring in three people to join, and the three people can bring in turn each bring in three people, and so on. Everyone that you bring in is already budgeting for a cell phone, so it is not a new expense to them, and most likely, they pay more than $59.99. Then sit back and watch it mushroom.

This company has been in business since 1993 and growing. It uses the antennas of Sprint and Verizon, and has a combined power of communications from both. Do you remember MCI (Mass Communications Inc)? The long distance company, who used the long distance lines of AT&T to become a major power, and then was sold to Verizon for several billion dollars? This is the same idea and principle, with a twist. You get to make money as well as the company, so you should keep this in mind.

Don't get caught looking in from the outside when you later say regrettably... “I should have joined”.

Everybody starts the same way and with time he/she will grow. The company is traded on the NY stock exchange and considered to be number 17 of the fortune 500 companies.

If you are still with me? In the next thread I'm going to produce in a few minutes, you are going to see a phenominal deal that's good for today only. Keep your eyes peeled, you don't want to miss out on this.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: PREPAID WIRELESS REVIEW... EXCITING BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGY!!!
1/16/2011 10:46:11 PM

Hello,

I'M EXCITED AND HERE'S WHY!!!

Are you looking for a LOW COST Smart Phone that will
Talk, Text, Surf the Web and is PERFECT for personal
and business email, please visit the link below to learn
more about our Palm Treo 700wx!

The Palm Treo 700wx can be purchased from Lightyear
for ONLY $49.99 today only...ends at midnight tonight
EST, and if you port (transfer) your number to Lightyear,
you will receive the FIRST month of Unlimited Talk,
Text and Web for FREE!

That’s up to $59.99 in SAVINGS by joining Lightyear
Wireless as a customer in January and if you refer
a few friends as customers, your bill could be FREE
forever!

=> NO CONTRACT
=> NO CREDIT CHECK
=> NO COMMITMENT
=> NO DEPOSIT
=> KEEP YOUR NUMBER
=> GET A NEW NUMBER

=> $59.99 per month for Unlimited Talk, Text and Web
on Lightyear’s Nationwide 3G, SOON 4G Network!
=> First Month FREE if you port (transfer) your number
to Lightyear in January 2011!
=> SIX Month FREE if you get a NEW phone number!
=> Activation Fee is FREE for all NEW Representatives
in January 2011!

See the phones on sale today only below and you can
purchase them through this link:

>> http://desertsun.lightyearwireless.com/

>> Palm Treo 700wx Review

There has NEVER been a BETTER time than NOW to join
Lightyear Wireless!

>> http://traxad.com/r/desertsun_lyop

To Your Success!

PS: This special ends tonight at midnight. Don't tarry.
Go get it now. Be sure to check out the opportunity also
in the link below:

>> http://traxad.com/r/desertsun_lyop

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!