Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donggeun Yoo

2984 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Below the ground floor opportunity
1/5/2011 7:55:20 AM
Below the ground floor opportunity

This is truly a very exclusive invitation to join us as a founding member of FlixsNow and to be able to solidify a great spot in this amazing home based business opportunity!

What is FlixsNow?

FlixsNow offers movie rentals just like Netflixs for much less, in fact the introductory Subscription (Movie Mogul) price is ONLY $25 ANNUALY! (It actually has many more features that you will definitely want to take advantage of, check out the webinar for details) IT WILL BE THE VERY FIRST FLAT RATE MOVIE RENTAL SERVICE THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO GET PAID TO WATCH MOVIES!

But.. the main reason I am contacting you is because, well get this... As an Affiliate of FlixsNow you will be able to refer others and receive cash and exceptional bonuses. Yes.. that is only $25.00 per year! Similar companies sell their subscriptions for $8 per month or $96 per year! And they don’t give you anything for your refers that even come close to FlixsNow! As an Afilliate you will collect annual residual commissions on each referred subscriber, plus exceptional bonuses based on how many sales.

Let take a look at the annual subscription. First its only $25 per YEAR!
Now if you referred subscribers and became a Movie Mogul. Your annual income would be $500,000+. Now that's not a bad annual income for a one time effort of marketing. It could not be simpler refer 2 that refer 2, then teach them to do the same and you are done!

Affiliate Program
• 2x2
• Forced Matrix
• Spillage • Follow me
• Marketing support
• Profit Sharing Leveraging

In addition there is Profit Sharing Leveraging in which you can leverage to get other subscription levels and even more cash performance rewards totaling of $500,000+

Now for an annual subscription price of ONLY $25, what FlixsNow offers is hard to say no.

Remember, if there is one universal law in business, it is this.. PRICE ALWAYS WINS! As long as you have great customer support and a superior product. You’ve got them both with FlixsNow!

When FlixsNow Pre- launches at $25.00 per year it will become a household name in less than 3 months! Take a minute and watch this video about the Below Ground Floor Opportunity. It explains in great detail why this is such an amazing product and opportunity!

Take action and join my team
http://www.flixsnow.net?a_aid=ohmmani

DongGeun Yoo
My Sponsor ID ohmmani
WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: http://www.DesktopLightning.com/ohmmani
+0
Donggeun Yoo

2984 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: G.W.N Affiliates Program
4/19/2011 12:24:19 AM

WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: http://www.DesktopLightning.com/ohmmani
+0
RE: G.W.N Affiliates Program
7/31/2011 2:55:25 AM
I am associated with
thousands of networking professionals that I think would be interested in
learning more about what you're offering, too.

You are invited to place a *F*REE* profile on our website and post *F*REE* ADS!
Many serious entrepreneurs from around the world will be able to view the
contact and business information you display on your profile.

DirectMatches is a business networking site consisting of thousands of serious
entrepreneurs that you can interact with on a ONE ON ONE level.

Promote your business opportunity or product, recruit new associates, create
your very own profile w/ video and sound that thousands can view and hear,
receive your own personal website URL, find business networking events in your
area and/or post your own, utilize the message boards, create blogs, join or
create and manage your own networking group, instant message other members,
communicate via Skype, send Press Releases, and place ads in our classifieds
section.

It's *F*REE* to join AND Post ADS so check us out at
http://www.directmatches.com/timsplace and start networking today!

Be sure to look me up when you join as I'd like to network with you as well.

My Direct Matches username is timsplace.

Thank you, I wish you the best with your business and I look forward to
networking with you and helping out in anyway I can...

Much Continued Success in 2011!

Best,
Timothy Eller

Additional *F*REE* Advertising for your Business
F*reeAdvertising

The sites referenced are by invitation only. It is our intent to send but only
one invite per person.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!