Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Happy New Year 2011
1/1/2011 12:59:08 PM
Happy New Year to all my Adland friends!

I will be back soon with some new games for the new year.

Many blessings and angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Happy New Year 2011
1/1/2011 10:46:29 PM

Bonjour Sarah,

It's so good to see you once again. Thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful wishes. This is my prayer for us all as we start this New Year...

May God make this New Year a happy one. Not by shielding us from all sorrows and pain, but by strengthening us to bear it, as it comes; Not by making our paths easy, but by making us sturdy to travel any path; Not by taking hardships from us, but by taking fear from our hearts; Not by granting us unbroken sunshine, but by keeping our faces bright, even in the shadows; Not by making our lives always pleasant, but by showing us when people and their causes need us most, and by making us anxious to be there to help. God’s love, peace, hope and joy to us all for a better year ahead. These things we ask in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

My Friend, may we first and foremost, always remember...

May God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!