Menu

Promote
So, now it's time for you to make a decision...
12/21/2010 4:16:56 AM
Get A Check Every Month Whether Or Not You Win Anything In The Florida Lotto!

If you too are sick and tired of hyped-up schemes that don't work and boring products that do nothing
except get stockpiled so someone else can earn commissions, then...

"Discover The Only Home-Based Business in America That
Will Pay You An Incredible $15,280 Per Month AND
Automatically Enter You Into Every Single Florida Lottery &
Powerball Brawing 31,240 Times Each Month!"

* You Never Have To Buy or Sell Lottery Tickets.
* It will Work Anywhere (even places with no lottery) -----Guaranteed!
* You Get Become an Instant Millionaire, Even if You Do Absolutely Nothing!
* You Get Paid Each Month to Play the Lottery, Even if Every Ticket is Worthless!
* if Any of the Tickets You Play On Win, You Get Between 10% and 50% of the Winnings!

Dear Friend,

My name is Francisco and I live in the island of Puerto Rico. I am very excited to have a opportunity to work from home. I have a couple of online business and I am doing pretty good.

Everybody wants to be rich, live abundantly, and have a lifestyle of their dreams, right?
And let me tell you, it's actually very simple to acquire all of those things. In fact, there is NO REASON for you not to have an abundant lifestyle, have more money than you really need, and live your life on YOUR terms.

The only problem is that most people have no idea where to start, or what to do and how to get it...

The Power Captain.

When You Win $182.5 Million, The $20.000 Monthly Commission Check You've Been Receiving Will No Longer Impress You.

First, as a Power Captain, You get DOUBLE the commissions for every Power Player you
recruit. That means you get $10 a month for each and every Power Player you bring in through your own efforts. 20 players nets you $200 each month. 40 player gives you $400 a month, and so on.

But you also get DOUBLE commissions for every other Power Captain you recruit. That means you make $50 a month for each Power Captain! Just 10 Power Captains earns you $500 a month! PLUS, you'll also earn DOUBLE commissions for every Power Prayer recruited on your second level. that's an extra $4 each per month, You'll be amazed at how fast these commissions can add up. In fact, it's not impossible to be earning commissions of $20,000 a month!

But all of these great commission are nothing compared to your potential Jackpot winnings you'll get as Power Captain. That's because you get FREE Powerball ticket for each and every Powerball drawing plus a FREE Florida Lotto ticket for each drawing.

Member of the Greater For Walton Beach Chamber of Commerce

http://lottopaysme.com/?D9936

We'll prove it to you by sending you our FREE report

Call toll-free 24 hours a day:

1-877-526-6957 ID#D9936
http://flalottomagic.net/?D9936

You can listen for FREE by going to
www.radio-biz.com ! ID# D9936

flalottomagic Information & Sign-up Page\

Your Lotto Magic Partner in Success,

To Your Success,

Francisco Dejesus
787-766-9936

Spellbond 511 España, Isla del Encanto, San Juan 00917, PR. USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
Francisco.TheLuckyOne@gmail.com
New Reply
+0
Josh Engel

100 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: So, now it's time for you to make a decision...
12/30/2010 6:53:34 PM
Wining the lottery is like a hand out you did not work for the money. Its also the biggest wast of money
Josh Engel,Jman Action Is Power 605-630-1453 josh.w.engel@gmail.com
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: So, now it's time for you to make a decision...
12/30/2010 6:59:28 PM

Hi Josh,

Lotto Magic makes it possible for all members to play in every twice-weekly drawing of 42-state Powerball and Florida Lotto for free after just introducing 2 other people to this business/club. We also get paid monthly commissions, even if our tickets lose.

Lotto Magic has been in business worldwide for 15 years and has a longterm A rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Francisco was in my son's downline (a branch of my downline) a couple years ago but then quit and rejoined under someone else, I also was in Lotto Magic for a few months in 2005 under a mail-order advertiser, and then quit and rejoined in 2007 under another mail-order advertiser and I've earned a monthly check every month since Feb 2007 and also shared in a big win worth over $5,200 in July 2009 and I received 10% of that, over $520.

This is a good one.

Members need to put focus on getting at least 2 signups within the first month and encourage them to do the same.

Lotto Magic has it's roots in mail-order, it was primarily an offline business for it's first 9 years and has dominated the print-marketing industry since 1996, lots of print publishers have been with it since the beginning, they've seen everything, and that's a proven point that this is very excellent.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!