Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
STOP DIGGING for GOLD... New Social Media 2.0 App Review!!!
12/19/2010 4:50:10 AM

Hello, In today's internet frenzy people flock here and there, and get nowhere with at least a 95% failure rate... until now. You can stop your search for gold because I'm giving you the keys to the Facebook Vault. You will be a winner this time... Guaranteed. Please take a look at this review, don't waste any time thinking about this, make your decision and then come join my team.

--------------------------------

Just before Christmas 2010, Social Media users are getting a fantastic opportunity. Social media's newest app of the year has just been released. Business owners have been trying to harness the power of the social media community for years.

It just makes sense.

The social media websites get more traffic than every other website on the internet except Google. With a community of users that is millions of people strong; it is an enormous pool of consumers with a huge amount of buying power. Of course, business leaders have tried to exploit the system to make it profitable for their business interests. However, to this point ordinary people have had little success.

Business profile pages on social media are extraordinarily time-consuming to set up and maintain.

Fans expect new material at least every day and the interaction they have come to expect from social networking sites. In addition, the standard format for the these pages gives little focus to the business, instead drawing attention to the photos and comments of other people. The clutter of words and photos can frustrate and distract potential clients, the exact opposite of what you want to happen. Now, there is a better way to present your biz opportunity on social media 2.0.

The newest social media app for the holiday season is called FaceBizPro.

This is a unique tool for business that utilizes your personal social media page. The app is designed to work with little time output on your part. The technology embeds a page within your personal page that is a customizable business page. It is formatted differently from the tradition social media page. This alternate formatting accomplishes several things. First of all, it makes your page stand out from the crowd. With unique and stylized designs, you can create the look you want for your business.

It’s all very easy.

FaceBizPro Template Example

The templates are pre-designed for you to make set-up as quick as possible. Simply select the template you want, then upload a photo of yourself, pop in your business logo, and link to a video that introduces your business offerings. If you don’t have a video prepared, you can access the line of lead generation videos at The Tools Network. These are proven advertising videos that work generically to garner contact information from site visitors so that you can follow up on leads at your convenience. In addition, you can link to your primary business website at the click of a button. A well-designed website can sell your products, services, or career opportunities for you.

Your friends can also share the link to your distinctive FaceBizPro business page with their friends, allowing your advertising to spread virally around the internet.

With the application, you get ongoing training to help you make the most of the tools in the app. There are even training sessions on how to build a massive friends’ list and how to make the meaningful connections in social networking that will help you advance your business faster.

Whether you are searching for the best way to advertise your current business this year or you are looking for a new business opportunity, FaceBizPro is the holiday gift for you this year. You can even earn affiliate commissions on people who purchase the app because they saw it on your page. This can be double profits, those from your business and those from commissions. This is a win-win situation for all enterprising business people. You can enjoy the holiday season this year, while the app does the advertising for you on your social media page.

The gift of time is the greatest gift this season.

NOW IS YOUR TIME!

Listen to a Pre-Recorded Conference Call

Watch the video

+0
Amber Gee

208 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: STOP DIGGING for GOLD... New Social Media 2.0 App Review!!!
12/20/2010 4:31:20 AM

Hi James.. This is sooooo amazing..Great Job!

My name is Amber and I am also part of the facebizpro team. I can say this is a genius idea linking your business into facebook which has the highest traffic and the best place to advertise your business and yourself. With the help of our application your business will gain more exposure and will stand out the crowd. So fellows don't think twice in looking at the 5min video here and you will never look back, trust me.

Amber Gee & Mel 305-527-8085
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/20/2010 4:39:01 AM

Hi Amber, I believe this is going to be one of the best tools online, and it's linked to Facebook. What more could one ask for!

+0
12/30/2010 2:19:08 AM

Thanks for the invite James;

Jim Thompson here to attest to the best Social Media Tool

conected to the largest online Social Network Face Book.

In this business of marketing we are all in pursuit of the all illusive conversions. How can one create a high conversion rate with a product that we believe is the best product on the market? First of all you have to find a source of targeted traffic that your product would peak the interest of.

OK, easy enough lets throw some pay per click ads out on a few of the larger social network sites. Oh but first I will need to get a website $$, then I will have to create a capture page $$, then I will have to pay to run my ads $$. Alright now that I have spent $250 - $500 I should be able to make some good money right?

WRONG! Do not waste your time and hard earned money on an entity that has the highest bounce rate in the online marketing universe. This form of advertising is the most expensive with the lowest conversion rate! If you want the highest conversions at a lowest cost for your advertising dollar start studying the proper ways to use social media tools!

I advertise 10 different products on Face Book with The tools network’s Biz Page Pro I get 67% conversion rate and I only pay $20 per month for it, not to mention the fact that I advertise to the largest audience on the internet, Face Book which only means my audience will get larger as the days go by!

I am not telling you this because it benefits me! I already benefit enough from the programs I run! I am telling you this because I am trying to help you keep your hard earned money where it belongs in providing for your family! It’s only a matter of time until people realize what I have, and start doing the exact same thing that I do. Get the system, get conversions and save yourself some money!

http://www.thetoolsnetwork.com/jimt420

I offer all businesses very unique tools for advertising their products and services on the largest social networking site Face Book for less than $1 per day. These tools are designed to allow your business to attain very high conversion rates for your advertising dollar. We allow you to tap into the viral power of Face Book and get the viral traffic that your business needs to succeed The best part of using The Tools Networks products (besides the fact that they are the cheapest way to advertise to the largest audience on the internet) is that you also have the ability to make a passive income when people who view your advertisements decide to order our services through your business page witch can lead to our services being completely free of charge to you. To attain further information or order your own system please follow either link bellow: http://www.thetoolsnetwork.com/jimt420 http://www.facebizpro.com/jimt420/main.aspx
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/30/2010 2:49:43 AM

Hi Jim, thank you for stopping by. One of the biggest problems that I'm seeing, is that people don't realize what a gold mine they are sitting upon at Facebook. Most have maybe two or three hundred friends, alot of invitations to play games, and alot of pictures to look at, viruses to promote etc. etc. The Tools Network has opened up a whole new arena by supplying you and me the tools we need to promote our websites on Facebook by developing software to upload onto your Facebook Page (videos and graphics to help you stand out in the crowd). This can also be a Business Page that is separate from your personal page. Facebook is just over 600 million strong as we speak. They are anticipating that by the year 2012, there will be 1.3 billion users on Facebook. Can you imagine the possibilities this is going to bring to web 2.0 marketing!! There are fortune 500 companies that are scrambling to get their pages up on Facebook, and why should they not be. Folks, we are on the groundfloor of new technology, If you don't get in now, don't blame me for it later, because I'm telling you now. The last report I had, was that we are about 3000 strong. NOW is the time. Get in your Ferarri, cause I've just given you the keys to the Facebook Vault. You are going to be a winner...Guaranteed! Just click on my banner below to watch the video. There's a webinar coming up in a few moments. There is live training in the webinar every night, and during the day, whichever time works better for you. Please listen to this pre-recorded webinar. All the leaders, are on it, including my upline, Mel Puleo who is one of the founding members of the team. It is 21 minutes long and well worth listening to every minute of it.

I wish you the best for 2011. Let's make this year the most profitable one yet!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!