Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Legal gifting
12/14/2010 3:07:14 PM
I am a member of a highly successful, WORLD WIDE non profit, gifting organization that is working really, really well and this is your invitation to join us. You would need to spend $40.00 ONE TIME to get started, and if you can do that, within a few short weeks, you could be receiving HUNDREDS, even THOUSANDS of dollars flowing into your bank account on a regular basis.

Is it legal?

Yes, it is 100% legal. One is of course free to give money to anyone he/she wants to at any time. However, that must be an unconditional gift, which means that you are not expecting any financial return on it. The irony of that is that once you have made that first small gift with our program, that opens up the gate for you to start receiving gifts.

Do you have to recruit others?

No, you do not. There is no recruiting Required here!

Our FLIP'N system is a revolutionary new idea that changes everything about Network Marketing (MLM), and or gifting programs in general where the the "Big Hitters" and/or professional sales people make money, and the company makes money, but average people like you and I ALWAYS goes away empty handed. That does not happen here! With the FLIP'N system, everyone gets paid! For instance, it was a lot of fun to watch the other day as more than $50,000 was sent out to members worldwide in less than 30 minutes!

How much does it cost?

All members who want to participate in FLIP'N must start in the FLIP'N $40 cycle, where one can get started for ONE small gift of only $40, and go on from there into higher and higher FLIP'N cycles. The qualification to move into a higher FLIP'N cycle is that you must have received at least one gift in the current cycle before you can move into the next higher one. We have a FLIP'N cycle for $100, $250, $500 and the FLIP'N $1,000. So, there is a continuous progression into higher and higher levels of income as you go along from that small gift that you make of only $40.

What to look for on the website.

When you visit the website, click on the link for the introduction to FLIP'N and watch that first. There is a place at the top of the page where you can do that. Look for the introduction to FLIP'N. NOTE: The video that comes on when you first visit the website talks about the express 20 cycle. You can ignore that for right now, and come back to it later. I am in the express 20 cycle myself, but FLIP'N is an exciting new addition to the program, and that is what I am concentrating on now.

I will look forward to sending you a welcome package as soon as you get signed up.

Don Evans
hbndon.connectingusall.org

New Reply
+0
Josh Engel

100 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Legal gifting
12/29/2010 6:31:38 AM
I just found out that cash gifting is like moving money around. No Products
Josh Engel,Jman Action Is Power 605-630-1453 josh.w.engel@gmail.com
New Reply