Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Fresh Water Fishing
12/13/2010 8:16:58 PM

Hello everybody, It's the end of 2010 and it's time to get next years fishing licence. Actually the 2010 season ended already in New York state. You need a 2011 licence now including for ice fishing.

Read some ice fishing basics from the Department Of Environmental Conservation by Clicking Here

+0
RE: Fresh Water Fishing
12/13/2010 8:47:23 PM
Hello Mr. OutdoorsMan!!

I used to love to go fishing but rarely get a chance anymore.

You have a good forum going here and I hope you will update your profile and let us know a little more about you.

You might also want to visit the middle banner on top row in my signature for more learning about Adland.
Welcome to the community!!
Sara
+0
12/14/2010 11:41:34 PM
Hello Sara, Thank you for the response. Yes I will keep updated information for everybody. Again thank you and look foward to hearing from you again.
+0
12/16/2010 2:57:21 AM
Stay up to date with your local fishing regulations. The laws are there to help control both population but more importantly the overhaul development of fish in nature and also the stop of spreading bacteria. For instance the new law in NY state where you now buy bait it had to be registered and also you cannot anymore transport.
+0
Shelf Ice and Winter Fishing
12/17/2010 9:36:58 PM
With the colder waters be especially careful when dealing with shelf ice when fishing the stream and lake tributes. Great time of the year for steelhead, brown trout.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!