Menu

Promote
WORLDWIDE OPPORTUNITY for seriuos marketers
12/13/2010 1:10:55 PM
Hi, my name is Kobus Viljoen from Pretoria, South-Africa where this brand new and exciting program originated, and is now taking over the entire world by storm! You will be getting in on the ground floor. The 100% money back guarantee that ensures your success, along with a first of its kind pay plan allows average people like you and me to start small and only enroll a few people to be in profit. I am a full time antique furniture restorer and happy with my work, but with every business, there are problems like cash flow, not enough customers, high overheads and running costs. If I don't work this week, I don't make any money. I had to find something I could do today that would pay me residual income for years to come whether I worked or not.

Network marketing is not a new thing, but technology has changed everything. If YOU are to succeed, you need to be with the RIGHT people, the RIGHT program and the RIGHT pay plan, or you don't stand a chance against the thousands of other programs on the net. This one is the RIGHT one. I know the others say they are....but how many give you a 100% money back GUARANTEE?!! We DO!!

The FIND 2 GET 2 Strategy

You will NOT find a pay plan like this anywhere else on the net. This has been set up like this to avoid the usual problems with EVERY other pay plan where the people just starting out get the crumbs while the few people at the top get the gravy. We are committed to your success, and the COMPANY will place people underneath you because they use their profits to advertise for their members!!
If everyone has just 2 paying members under them, you are financially set for life:

Our Find 2 Get 2, strategy means that for the first 2 Silver Members that upgrade under you, we will put 2 Silver Members in your Income Matrix. (Effective from 18 October 2010. This policy does not apply when immediate family, such as, spouse and children, upgrade under you).

Combined with our Depth Builder Strategy, this helps you create financial security.

The new members we place under you will come either from the company's marketing efforts or from your upline sponsors who are wanting to build depth in their matrix too.
This helps them and you at the same time.

This means your Income Matrix grows faster and you have lasting financial security.
So when you find your first 2 people who upgrade to Silver Member, we will strategically place 2 more Silver Members in your Income Matrix to ensure that your matrix keeps growing.
Be Motivated Today does it's own advertising and finds thousands of new members every month. These people will be moved into your Income Matrix so that you can earn commissions from their membership.
And we will do this for your new Silver Members too.

In the example above, you have found 1 Silver Member, yet you have 4 in your Income Matrix, and earn a passive income from all 4.

This means your income grows at 4 times the rate and secures your financial future.

Because of these Wealth Creation Strategies all Silver Members upgrade with time - first to Gold and then to Platinum Member.

$7,184/month in passive income is what you will then earn every month.

PS. You'll have to sign up for the 14 Day trial to see how you can eventually earn well over $50,000.00 each and every month starting with just twenty bucks!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!