Menu

Promote
Yep Pookie and Ray-Ray are on the loose this Holiday Season!!! LOL
12/13/2010 4:25:55 AM
Hi Shailesh

Yep Pookie and Ray-Ray are on the loose this Holiday Season!!! LOL
You know a few years ago someone told me that in order to be where I want to be in life and in business, I need to find someone who is where I wanted to be... And that is ever so true. I found someone and I stuck with them like glue... I talked their talk, I did what they told me to do.. and I became successful..
One of my mentors that taught me most what I know was a person by the name of Eric
Worre. That name is huge in the Network Marketing industry. He is what we call a Deca-Millionaire... That means he make ten of millions a year. And his mentor and trainer is none other than Randy Gage. He is another Deca-Millionaire. So it is safe to say that these guys talk you should listen...Unless you are another Deca-Millionaire...
I am close but still working on it...
The point I wanted to make was this. I notice that a few people are frustrated with their own versions of "pookie and ray-ray". Especially during the holiday season.
Eric has a free training website I want to share with you. He does generic training. Focused towards MLM. But if you take in consideration that you will run into problems similar to MLM folks... it can be a valuable asset to learn from them.
So please make it point to visit his website daily for his video training blog... and look at his archives also.. some priceless trainings in there. And it is free... Some of you must change your mindset in order to change your wallet size.....lol...
For today I want you to learn about Pookie and Ray-Ray... you might have ran into them this past week. Here is the link to see this video training segment...
And signup for his updates on the site also...
Make it point to feed your brain everyday also.....
Francisco

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!