Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ping K15 Driver golf equipment
12/6/2010 10:58:37 AM
Ping K15 Driver golf equipment

Game - driving on the right to exert the left bar in the fastest speed through the hitting zone

Ping K15 Driver 101206 golf clubs

AP has a capacity of 300 yards out the ball player to the right as the clock as often stressed the importance of fire. This is good, but misleading. The right side of the body and Ping G15 Fairway Wood did not play the next shot in the guide, it is merely a passive reflector. The right side of the body is only for the left as a passive response.

Inside from the right leg of a significant body weight shifting to left heel, inspired a strong following shots. Forward with the transfer of body weight is carried out with the left shoulder and left hip, which makes hitting the face of potential targets when the bar will be open to the target line upper body.

If there is no strong left turn, right when the Ping G15 Irons next shot there is no space, easy to hit the ball thin, easy to hit the left hook or right hook. The two most long-distance curve ball would be impossible.

When I walked into the driving range, I like to spend a few minutes practice batting position. I play a guiding role in the left hip, only the target line and Ping K15 Irons opening up 35 to 40 degrees, and my left shoulder opening 20 to 25 degrees in my head behind the ball. When I was at home, I use bags of batting practice exercises in the same position, which can provide resistance, and create muscle memory.

From the ideal hitting position, and led by the left, I can play long ball, typically from 350 yards. Yes, the right to issue the explosive in the swing, but it is Ping K15 Driver only produced by the body on the left lead, rather than the right side of the trigger.

Think boxing maxim: driven by the left and right hair strength. Body weight shift to the left, then strike out the boxer. If golfers do when the next shot from the left lead with the Ping G15 Hybrid fastest speed through the hitting zone, the power increase, the formation of severe impact, trajectory and longer.

(The author: Artemis - Slinger, a golf equipment long shot twice by the U.S. Championship winner, the organizers of the event and president, the organization RE / MAX World Championship and the Pinnacle long shot long shot U.S. Championship)
+0