Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Cash for your charity
12/5/2010 7:30:24 PM

Cash for a charity of your choice

----------------------

CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Worth £30 ($45

I am throwing down a challenge to Adlanders this Christmas. In the New Year the winner of this challenge will receive £30 ($45) for the charity of their choice.

How?

I want your story of what you did and how.

I don’t want you to go giving money. It’s your efforts that will win this prize.

Read the next posting for details

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Cash for your charity
12/5/2010 7:31:30 PM

Rules

for the CHRISTMAS 2010 Charity Challenge.

1) All entries must be notified to me with an explanation of what you plan to do. (Roger Macdivitt) via personal message or email by December 20th 2010 latest and all challenges must be completed by December 25th 2010. Results must be sent with a description of the method/event and it’s final result in terms of money/materials distributed or given.

2) All entries must be from Adland members or a group of Adlanders either acting alone or with a group of non Adlanders.

3) There will be one prize of £30 ($45) payable by myself to a registered charity to be chosen by the entrant.

4) I shall act as soul judge and my decision will be final.

5) Entries will be judged at 17.00 hours (5 p.m.) (GMT) on Thursday 30th December 2010.

6) I shall make judgement based upon overall achievement and outcome.

7) All entrants will instigate an individual effort based upon help or fundraising for a charity or needy family, group or individual.

8) Donation or funding by the entrant is not a pre-requisite of entry.

9) I shall make final decision as to suitability of project.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2010 8:21:38 PM

My suggestions for successful entries.

Imagine this.

If a dozen individuals or groups here do something for others under this competitions rules lots of peole will benefit AND another charity will also get a donation from me of £30 or $45 or equivalent in another specified currency.

What could you do?

Do you know how much makeup or toiletries might mean to ladies at Christmas who are living in a women's shelter with little money to make them feel good? Approach a shelter, ask what they would like. Search your closets and those of friends and neighbours and deliver this before Christmas.

OR

Make up some shoeboxes full of goodies from home for your soldiers overseas and ensure that they get sent.

Or

Ask a local orphanage if there are things that you might be able to supply by asking local traders for donations of items. Deliver these before Christmas.

Now your ideas. Surprise me.

Think. Even if you don't win you have made a difference.

+0
12/5/2010 9:54:38 PM
I have already started to make a difference by participating with Wonder Jam. All businesses need promotion for their business. It is amazing to even think that there are businesses who shy away from advertising even if they know it is good for their business.

Wonder Jam not only provides 100% commissions, but also encourages member businesses to donate to meaningful listed charities.

If you have a business, you must not hesitate to advertise on Wonder Jam. Plus you will earn 100%.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/5/2010 10:32:37 PM

Hi Chris,

Take a good read of the rules in post above and put in an entry. Just tell me your aims and then report back later in the month. Might bring you $45 and some leads.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!