Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Taylormade r9 irons for sale
12/3/2010 2:07:55 PM

Skills - Flexibility and agility exercises to correct the problem on the pole over

Taylormade r9 irons 101203

AP in the next article we will focus on the common swing errors, and the body and swing player between errors. Over the years, I worked a lot of players to help them eliminate swing flaws. In the past, we do not have modern technology to assess the swing flaws. Now we can use the three-dimensional motion analysis and physical assessment to identify swing flaws, physical flexibility and the correct relationship between the stability. In my opinion, is to limit the swing swing mistakes undoubtedly the main TaylorMade R9 Irons reason for failure. For example, if you can not turn the trunk, or can not turn the hips, or lost his balance, then swing errors occur.

Let's look at the swing bar too high to keep up with the link for that? I think it is due to several reasons:

1. Hips are not flexible;

2. The lack of flexibility in the hips and lower extremities;

3. Torso flexibility;

4. Shoulder flexibility;

5. Invalid exercise order.

In the past two weeks being, we Taylormade R9 Max Driver focus on hip flexibility and strength to practice, so in the trunk this week, mainly about how to exercise the flexibility, especially the latissimus dorsi. These muscles are the largest back muscles, its flexibility allows you to increase the rotation rate, can fully swing.

Okay, let's get started!

◇ sticks to fingers, stretching the TaylorMade R9 Max Irons latissimus dorsi

Sitting on your heels, stretching to the yoga mat in front of your arms, hands apart, fingers fingertips to the ground, drawing attention to the shoulder and latissimus dorsi. To maintain contact with the hip and heel, will gradually move to the right hands. Hold this position, breathing 5 times, then switch to the other side of the body to repeat the same way in front of the process TaylorMade R9 SuperTri Driver.

◇ position to turn the tables

As shown, the start of his hands and fell on his knees on the ground, will be put Raozhi head behind his right shoulder. Take a deep breath, start up from the bottom of the spine rotate the spine. Exhale to the left arm below the right shoulder. Then switch to the other side of TaylorMade R9 TP Irons the body to repeat the same way in front of the process. Each side 10 times.

(The author, Ms. Katherine Roberts, founder of Yoga Training golf, golf coach, golf yoga facilitator, with 20 years of teaching and research experience in physical fitness and yoga.) golf equipment
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!