Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: A RUSSIAN MODERN MYSTIC - NICHOLAS ROERICH
11/15/2010 9:15:22 AM
Great piece of art Luis!

You have really worked on your research there about this painter and I found it interesting that he had scandinavian heritage.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2010 7:29:42 PM

Hi Mattias,

Great to see you here.

I realise that I have a HUGE gap in my love of art, that of Swedish artists.

I have been aware of work by Bruno Liljefors

His nature works are great.

This is just one. I know that if our art loving friends here research this this artist they will be amazed. His work did tend to show hunting animals (fox and bird etc) but shows huge understanding of nature.

Roger

+0
11/16/2010 2:19:41 PM

Lovely piece of art.

I really loved them.

Thanks for this post.

Gani.

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2010 5:38:07 PM
Quote:

So sorry to be late getting here but I have enjoyed looking at all the latest paintings. Miguel, I confess you come up with artists I have never heard of and from that I learn more. Thank you.

Blessings,

Sara

Dear Sara,

I agree with Roger, that is a great video. Unfortunately I am right now using a computer in a public cabin in my country and the full screen feature has a poor definition. However, the music is just wonderful. It makes one think of the sounds that may have inspired such a cosmic-like religion as the one you find at Tibet and other desolate regions of Asia.

It also makes you think of the saintly people that Roerich seems to have taken delight in painting. He obviously lived in another, higher dimension than us common mortals. I guess the air he daily breathed in on those high mountains carried a vibration such that turned him into that highly spiritual human being that he was.

So thank you for contributing that precious jewel of a video.

Love,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2010 6:01:57 PM
Quote:
Hi Luis,

I agree with Sara you keep coming up with all these artist I never heard. Well the truth for me I never bother before. Like I told you before I was interested. You have really awakened me to a whole new world.
I really like this one, it makes me feel like I am in a dream, so pretty.

Myrna.

Dear Myrna,

I would so very much like to be able to explain what I felt the other day on seeing for the first time, as if in a dream, this wonderful artistic display that we can apreciate now, and not the one or two disperse pictures that I remember seeing previously.

So I can perfectly understand what you are talking about in regard to your own experience. It is like awakening to a new world, you say, and I would add that it is like awakening to a New Age as well, with a new Sun, a new air and lots of love in your heart for all the beings and the trees and mountains in the universe.

Blessings,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!