Menu

Promote
Shailesh**GET PAID to PLAY to 42-State POWERBALL, even if you don't win!
11/5/2010 5:00:57 AM

LOTTO MAGIC is rated A with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU:

YOU Can GET PAID $100's to $1,000's Every MONTH and Have UNLIMITED FREE LOTTERY TICKETS in Florida LOTTO and 42-State POWERBALL!

You can also get 10% of winnings from EACH PERSON under you thru 5 LEVELS, no matter how many people are in your group!

Even if there are 1,000's of members in your downline, the least you get is 10% from EACH WINNING TICKET!

If YOUR ticket wins, you get 50% and the other half is divided equally to the 5 people straight up from you, each getting 10%!

If anyone within 5 levels under you wins, 10% of that will come up to YOU!!

LOTTO MAGIC is an MLM business that pays monthly recurring commissions on 5 levels:

***If you join as a Power Captain, you'll earn $50 MONTHLY from each Power Captain on your first level, and $4 monthly from each Power Captain on Levels 2 thru 5.
Power Captains earn $25 from each Team Captain on your first level, and $2 monthly from each Power Captain on Levels 2 thru 5.
Power Captains get tickets played in Florida Lotto AND in 42-state Powerball.

***If you join as a Team Captain, you'll earn $25 MONTHLY from each Team Captain on your first level, and $2 monthly from each Power Captain on Levels 2 thru 5. You won't earn commissions on Power Captains if you're only a Team Captain.
Team Captains only get tickets played in Florida Lotto, not in Powerball.

I've been in LOTTO MAGIC since January 2007, nearly 4 years, and I've earned 45 consecutive monthly paychecks!

===>>> I also won 10% of a winning ticket in July 2009 and received over $500 when someone on my second level matched 5 numbers in Florida Lotto, he got 50%, that was over $2,600. Five people above him, including me, each got 10%, that was over $500 for us, I had over 120 people in my group then, but we always get 10% of all winning tickets within 5 levels below us!

THANKS for taking a serious look at LOTTO MAGIC, it's been in business worldwide for nearly 15 years since January 1996 and is rated A with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!

You only need to bring in 2 referrals at the same level you're on, to break even with your membership cost! Then when you bring in a third person or more, you get a paycheck! You ALL get lottery tickets played FOR YOU in EVERY twice-weekly drawing of Florida Lotto and 42-state Powerball! We play REAL USA LOTTERIES!!
Promote heavily and get 2 or more referrals within your first month to cover your membership cost. You can get paid by automatic deposit, approximately around the 10th day of every month.

***Lotto Magic has been at the same location in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida, for decades, operating under the name LOTTO MAGIC for the entire time, under the same management for the entire time, and has had a longterm "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau.

This is the ONLY business that has the potential to make you a multi-millionaire, potentially several times per month, you can have UNLIMITED TICKETS twice per week in Florida Lotto and 42-state Powerball! Everyone you bring in, and everyone they bring in, equals another ticket in every Wednesday and Saturday drawing of both games!

You'll be able to see the numbers played for all your downliners in your online backoffice, and you can easily check winning numbers at the official Florida Lottery website and Powerball website.

You've heard about regular lottery groups who spend money on every drawing for years, and end up spending $10,000's on tickets purchased by dozens of people over several years...well, ALL YOUR TICKETS can be FREE when you just introduce 2 other people to LOTTO MAGIC...AND so can all theirs when they just introduce 2 people!

Take a look, if you or anyone you know, plays the lottery and spends money on it, this can be your answer to UNLIMITED FREE TICKETS and a MONTHLY RECURRING INCOME!!

When the video says you can earn over $7,000 monthly, that's when each person is just a Team Captain and brings in 5 Team Captains...BUT if you join as a POWER CAPTAIN and if each person joins as a Power Captain and each member brings in 5 Power Captains, we'll each earn over $15,000 monthly, nearly $190,000 yearly, and have over 800,000 yearly tickets in play, that would be over 400,000 tickets in FL Lotto and 42-state Powerball!

Sincerely, Francisco Dejesus

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!