Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
DISCOVER THE ONLY CLUB ON THE PLANET THAT CAN MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE NEXT MONTH
11/1/2010 5:21:06 PM

If you too are sick and tired of hyped-up schemes that don't work and boring products that do nothing
except get stockpiled so someone else can earn commissions, then...

"Discover The Only Home-Based Business in America That
Will Pay You An Incredible $15,280 Per Month AND
Automatically Enter You Into Every Single Florida Lottery &
Powerball Brawing 31,240 Times Each Month!"

* You Never Have To Buy or Sell Lottery Tickets.
* It will Work Anywhere (even places with no lottery) -----Guaranteed!
* You Get Become an Instant Millionaire, Even if You Do Absolutely Nothing!
* You Get Paid Each Month to Play the Lottery, Even if Every Ticket is Worthless!
* if Any of the Tickets You Play On Win, You Get Between 10% and 50% of the Winnings!

Dear Friend,

You are receiving this today because you and I share something in common, the desire to
succeed in a home-based opportunity. The people that normally receive this letter spend money
upfront to learn what you are about to discover.

I'm willing to send it to you FREE because I know You are already qualified to be able
to do this and I know if you were to get started today, we would both be making more
money, quickly

Perhaps you too have been hit with all types of gifting programs and chain letters, and
maybe even tried them, only to discover that you've wasted your time and money on garbage
mailing lists, printing and postage.

Of the more legitimate opportunities, you have probably heard about companies with "one-
of-a-kind" exotic ingredients that cure everything from asthma to zits. And you were probably
told that their business was easy to do and every single person you came into contact with would
jump all over the opportunity to buy the products and start making you money.

Of course, it's harder than that, but you don't find out how tough it is until you try it.

Now how much easier do you think your "job" would be if everyone really did want that
you were representing because they are spending millions of dollars on it anyway?

How much easier would it be if there were more interested people to "show this to" than
you could possibly have time to handle?

Yes, you do have to do a little bit of "work" to make money with this business, and yes, it
does involve finding customers. But what legitimate opportunity doesn't? Doesn't every
business or person who wants to turn a profit need customers?

There's no need to hype up what I've got or disguise what's required to make money with
this. All I'm saying is that it is a lot easier than competing home-based businesses because the
product practically sells itself and prospects are extremely easy to find.

The program speaks for itself and is the only one of its kind. It is the only home-based
business in America that will give you a piece of the pie on something millions of people are
buying anyway, lottery tickets.

Whether or not you play the lottery, or whether or not you even care about the lottery, this is
a business that can make you a lot of money.

Think of state retailer and agencies that make money selling tickets.

They don't care who wins, right?

They get a piece of the action no matter what happens in the drawings.

This business is going to show you how to get your piece of that action on 31,240 lottery
tickets every single month. You are going to get a check every month just for being the "middle
person" involved, even if every single ticket is a worthless loser.

It works from anywhere in the country, even places with no lottery.

But here's the kicker....

Unlike state agencies or ticket retailers who simply collect on volume of ticket transactions,
you get to have your cake and eat it too. If any of the tickets you are the "middle person" for win
anything, you collected a guaranteed 10% of the proceeds, and quite possibly half of it!

Unfortunately, I would go broke if I tried to explain this to everyone in such a short letter, so
I'm going to ask that you visit my website at www.flalottomagic.net/?=D9936

If you do not have Internet Access, please call 877-526-6957. When asked for your
sponsor's ID# please mention: D9936

The entire system is presented there and you can also watch a free video that explains it.

I'm really looking forward to working with you in the future,

Francisco Dejesus
www.lottopaysme.com/?D9936

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit: francisco.theluckyone@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!