Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ann
Ann Pacey

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Have a Crystal Ball? You need one. . .
10/30/2010 1:00:50 AM

Would it be okay if You had a Crystal Ball which could predict whether or not a company will fail?

If you check 10 successful, experienced, proven network marketing companies, each selling an identical product with identical ingredients, then you know their product wholesale cost is within pennies of each other.

So how can it be that one company sells Product X for $116 retail, and another company sells the identical product for $40 retail? And what does it mean to YOU if your company has that higher-priced product?

This Saturday night, August 1, at 8:55 pm Eastern time, Michael Dlouhy will reveal all the details about "How M-L-M Business Models Drive Behavior".

It is FREE to listen to this LIVE conf. call. However we only have a limited number of spots on the conference bridge.

Just reply back with "Business Models" in the subject line to confirm your planned attendance.

As soon as I get your reply, I'll make sure to reserve you a spot on the call and get the access information to you.

This is going to be one packed out call!

This information is critical to your fin*ancial future ... especially the Walmart secret!

To your success,

Ann Pacey
888.413.5979 anytime
pacey.nc@gmail.com

Ann Pacey www.annpaceyonline.com 252.426.9930
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!