Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My secrets to beautiful makeup free skin
10/16/2010 5:58:39 PM
I have been using Clinique face soap since college, it worked to a point, but I still got pimples and had to wear some makeup to cover these up, which did not help me in my quest to be makeup free. After leaving the city, my husband and I started our goat farm which as been a eye opener. One of the things I learned was to make my own all natural soap and I have been using them with remarkable results, now I can truly say I'm makeup free.

I wash my face with my hand-made castile goat milk soap. Then apply my goat milk lotion, it minimizes my pores, hydrates and moisturizes my skin, leaving it smooth like foundation make- up and powder when in facts its my all pure and natural skin care products at work. My hand-made castile goat milk soap for my face has only olive oil, goat milk and lye. This soap also helps clear acne, fades spots and blemishes over a period of time.

My goat milk lotion has no chemicals. The lotion is made of olive oil, goat milk with a tinge of borax to delay spoilage and beeswax. The lotion can be used on your hands and the entire body it softens, smooths and moisturizes the driest of skin and works well in freezing weather. It also helps to protect your skin from the sun and soothes sunburns. The lotion does not remain only on the top layer of your skin, but goes deep into the inner layers of your skin. The lotion works well on dried, cracked callused feet. You can even get better results by soaking your feet in my goat milk foot powder with warm water that softens the callus for easier removal and then applying the lotion.

My regular hand-made goat milk soap is used for the body and face, it thoroughly cleanses, yet gentle enough not to irritate the skin. By avoiding harmful additives found in commercial soaps, our pure and natural goat milk soap can also help cure %#&@$!l yeast infections. This soap is made primarily of vegetable oils, including olive oil, goat milk and lye.

Carlyle skin Care Products will work on the most gentle and sensitive of skin as goat milk has caprylic acid that is beneficial to the pH of the human skin.

My soaps and lotions have fragrances, fragrance free and pure essential oils. My natural skin care product will take better care of your skin at a fraction of a price, promoting healthy skin by nourishing, moisturizing, hydrating, exfoliating and rejuvenating it without harmful,synthetic chemicals. GO GREEN.
+0
RE: My secrets to beautiful makeup free skin
12/29/2010 4:52:29 AM
I think the best way to keep the skin clean and clear is by treating it naturally (which you have already specified) but apart from applying different moisturizers, I would suggest to eat healthy and drink loads of water, that will enlighten your face! Nice post, indeed!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!