Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
A Double Passion
10/4/2010 5:16:00 PM

I would like to say that I have a double passion.Both for my business and also for social networking.We need to value the friends we have around us, not only as business associates but hopefully as friends for a long time as well.We know we need to make money but it can´t buy us the friendship, that is a gift.A gift to value and taking care of.So let the power of friendship continue to grow and see the glimpse of gold in your friends life.

Here is my blog,

Creative Marketer.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A Double Passion
10/4/2010 5:18:59 PM
Quote:

I would like to say that I have a double passion.Both for my business and also for social networking.We need to value the friends we have around us, not only as business associates but hopefully as friends for a long time as well.We know we need to make money but it can´t buy us the friendship, that is a gift.A gift to value and taking care of.So let the power of friendship continue to grow and see the glimpse of gold in your friends life.

Here is my blog,

Creative Marketer.

I agree so much my friend.

I will go take a look.

Roger

+0
10/4/2010 5:22:09 PM

Thanks Roger, you are welcome!

If anyone wants to visit my blog, please make a comment and give some feedback.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Huan Yin

61 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/30/2010 8:13:57 AM
I am very happy to be here ,thanks for your sharing,let me learn a lot .

Joe Theismann jerseys

+0
1/14/2011 4:02:09 PM
Quote:

Here is my blog,

Creative Marketer.

How true Mattias!! Friends to me are not just numbers, anyone can work hard enough to get volumes of people in their lists but the quality of true friendship is much more valuable than all the gold in the world.

I love my friends!

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!