Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
You Must Have A Product That People Buy With No Compensation Plan
9/30/2010 3:38:22 PM

If you were to join a network marketing company today and they of course had products that people buy on a regular basis, you would need to ask yourself two questions before sigining the dotted line. If you do not then it is a scam.

Would you buy this product or service if a compensation plan did not exist?

Does the income stop once the recruiting stops?

If the answer to question one is a No and the answer to question two is a Yes then it is a scam.

1)If you do not buy something do not expect anybody else to do so, because you are recommending products and services just like recommending a good movie. You did not get paid when you went to the movies, your friends only went to see that movie because they saw it in your eyes that you loved it.

2) If the income stops when the recruting stops it is a scam because you are here to make residual income. That is money made on something you did one time and getting paid for it forever. Michael Jackson wrote "Beat It!!, Just Beat It!! back in 1982 and he got paid for it for the rest of his life. So what is in it for us is that we get people to be our customers by asking them these two questions due to the fact that distributors come and go and customers are more likely to stay for good.

a) What are your two biggest health concerns?

b) Would you like to do something about it?

If the answer to number two is "I am under doctors care, or I will have to think about it" leave them alone! You do not want them to reject you.

But if they say tell me more, then ask them. When is a good time to talk? You set the appointment and you call them at that time and tell stories and testimonials. Because facts tell and stories sell. People forget what they hear but they always remember a story. Just like you do not forget the words to a song. All songs are stories. The incy wincy spider song is a story and you do not forget those lyrics of it since you learned it in childhood. So you won't here either.

Once they love the story get them on autoship and if they object say "Try It You Might Like It if you don't there is a 30 day money back guarantee.

That is how you get your loyal customers for life and get paid while sunbathing on da beach!!!

PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!