Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What is Carnosine?
9/28/2010 4:03:55 AM
I was reading a book about a super nutrient called carnosine, discovering its many health benefits and decided to reveal them to you.

Why is a supplement as powerful as carnosine not better known?
Most of its early studies came from Russia. Political tensions between the United States and tyhe former Soviet Union prevented the exchange of this sort of information. As a result, American medical experts and the media have been unaware of the extensive research on this potent substance.
So, what is carnosine anyway?
It's a Di peptide, which is compound created by the union of two amino acids: alanine and histidine.

Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. But in the case of carnosine, the pairing creates a compound substance with a special synergy, that it takes it far beyond protein creation.
Carnosine has shown great promise for improving all around health, slowing the aging process and even treating such difficult conditions such as Alzheimer disease, Parkinson's disease and Autism.

Heart health: enhances heart health in several ways, including interference with the production of LDL (bad cholesterol). It help keeps the blood vessels supple and young as well.
It has special antioxidant abilities that enables it to protect our cells and their contents, including our genes from damaging free radicals.

Many experts say carnosine could become a potent weapon in the war against cancer. Recent studies show that it does provide protection against cancer at the cellular level.

Carnosine support the work of vit A, C and E and the minerals selenium and zinc and others free radical fighters.
It does help preventing glycation (protein damage), which is an irregular bonding of sugar and protein with extensive health consequences, including hastening of the aging process.

People with insulin resistance (syndrome X) and those with diabetes are also prone to glycation. In their cases, glycation stimulates the aging process. Fortunately they can gain protection from carnosine.
It has been shown to rejuvenate old cells and help them live longer.
Also, it interferes with the creation of beta-amyloid, a substance associated with Alzheimer disease and help fight the formation of cataracts.
Because carnosine help rejuvenates old cells and help them live longer, it helps to minimize wrinkles and age spots.

Carnosine can rejuvenate and strengthen muscles, as well as increase energy and endurance among athletes and non-athletes and elderly people who practice strength training to counteractsarcopenia, a condition of gradual erosion of lean muscle and the accumulation of fat that eventually causes frailty in older people, and is believe to contribute to bone breaking falls.

Inflammation has been linked to a wide range of serious chronic health conditions and diseases. Here again, carnosine help minimize inflammation through its role as an antioxidant and by removing some of the substances responsible for inflammation.
It help wounds heal faster both on the skin's surface and internally.

Carnosine is found in high concentration in muscle tissue, and not surprisingly, it has been used for years by athletes and body builders to overcome muscle fatigue.
It can also help the average person work out more efficiently, a factor that can contribute to weight loss, and in our country with more than 60% of the adult population overweight or obese, that is no small advantage.

Several studies show that neurodegenerative ailments, such as Parkinson's disease respond well to carnosine.
A clinical trial in Chicago found that carnosine improves the symptomsof Autism in children creating tremendous excitements for the growing number of families challenged by this condition.

Carnosine is shaping up as an essential ingredient in good health, with an important role in keeping us fit and feeling our best.
It has developed a small but growing reputation as a substance that improves cardiovascular health, strengthen the immune system, encourages healing of skin wounds and Ulcers, and fights a wide range conditions associated with aging, from cellular deterioration to cataracts and wrinkles.

How to choose carnosine in the market place?
You can find them in the form of pills and non-transdermal patches.
Because carnosine is a relatively new supplement in this country, there are no firm guidelines regarding dosage. Keep in mind, however, that carnosine has been extensively studied. Side effects are rare, usually involving a slight shakiness in muscles and these have only been reported at high doses.
I personally prefer to use the non-transdermal patches. You just stick them on your skin, although if you don't like that idea, you can stick them on your clothes, it will work just as fine.
I use them as a anti-aging product in combination with Glutathione patches

Patrick Morvan Network Manager at Our City Radio.
+0
RE: What is Carnosine?
10/1/2010 3:30:37 PM
So, we now know that Carnosine has the remarkable ability to functioning as a antioxidant that protects the interior of our cells. Carnosine has also the unique ability of cleaning the inside of the cells. In scientific researched,s it has been shown that Carnosine can rejuvenate old dying cells into healthy young cells, in a very short amount of time. In laboratories studies, it's been promen that Carnosine can extend lifespan by 30 to 45%.
The places in the body where you'll find the most amount of carnosine are the heart, skeleton muscles (that's why athletes use Carnosine) and in the brain.
My little testimonial with Carnosine isn't mine, but my girlfriend's. She had breast cancer surgery and had to do radiation for Weeks. During that time, she had developed open sores and blisters on her skin. At the beginning, the hospital gave her a cream to deal with it, but once the strength of radiation was doubled or tripled, the cream wasn't effective anymore. That's when someone introduced me to the Carnosine patches. Her skin was healed in 48 hours. Here are pics taken during and after.
IMGP0158.JPG
You can see how much liquid the sores have. This is under the breast.
IMGP0161.JPG
this is after 24 hours!

sIMGP0157.JPG
This is top of the breasts after 48 hours!
IMGP0159.JPG
another view, see how dry it got?
I'd like to keep this thread going and I'd like you to comment.
Patrick Morvan Network Manager at Our City Radio.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!