Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
You Must have a Duplicatable System
9/27/2010 7:57:37 PM
9-27-2010
A key to success in ANY business is to have a successful model to follow. Your network marketing model should be someone who is doing it NOW. This may be the most overlooked problem in network marketing today.

Let me ask you a question. Irean and I have our wedding anniversary coming up on Dec.23, 35 years of marriage. Now - if I

wanted marriage counseling, would I go talk to somebody who's never been married?

Would I go talk to somebody who's had 5 years of college and 4 degrees saying that they are a marriage counselor?

Would I talk to somebody who's been married 5 times and divorced and has kids from every marriage?

Or will I go talk with somebody who's been married for 40, 45 years, and has raised a couple of healthy, happy, successful children?

Who Would YOU Talk To?

Think about it. It's the same thing with any trainer or mentor in network marketing. Are they building it successfully NOW?

Why should they be doing it now? Because if they built it 10 years ago, or even 5 years ago, the world was totally different.

The internet has changed everything.

And the other thing that is rampant right now is, those who can't do it today - teach people how to do it!

A lot of these MLM "trainers" out there built it 5 years, 10 years, 15 years ago. What they did 5, 10, 15 years ago does not work today. You have to be in the trenches. You have to be out there building it today to know what works today, plain and simple.

And you must have a duplicateable system to be able to help your people to do the same thing you are doing.

A Model That Works!

You also MUST have A Model That Works a duplicatable system - and it's got to be a system that people are using TODAY!

At mentoring for free we have such a system. It all start with this free ebook "Success In Ten Steps".

Download it Free Below.

To Your "Success In Ten Steps"

Jessie Veals
225-301-7616
jessieveal@gmail.com

http://jessieveal.successin10steps.com/?mad=51823

PS Readers are Leaders and you have to Read to Succeed.

Take Care Jessie veal 225-301-7616 jessieveal@gmail.com www.jessieveal.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!