Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chuck Fry

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Daily Teachings Discussion
9/23/2010 4:09:43 PM
This is where we can discuss the 'daily teachings' Hope many of you will participate. It can only help yourself.
"It's Not Over Until YOU Win!

Chuck Fry
304-534-8705
Email Me

Most Important Resource In Network Marketing!

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Daily Teachings Discussion
9/28/2010 1:56:18 PM

Hi Chuck, your forum theme is wonderful. Are daily teachings some specific. If not I'd like to send you and your readers over to read about "crackpots". Yes, this is a very old post as I have been here for an eternity. The message, however is, timeless.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/348350/Makingfriends.aspx?flag=16mahofst

Just be sure to read to the end as there is a nice suggestion for hanging on your mirror, a lesson you can use daily.

+0
Chuck Fry

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/28/2010 10:40:11 PM
Yes Mary, the 'Daily Teachings' are specific in nature. They come from the book, The Secret Daily Teachings. I've been under the weather a few days now but I hope to get started with it soon.

Chuck Fry
304-534-8705
Email Me

+0
Chuck Fry

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/29/2010 1:10:25 AM

Here is the daily teachings from my facebook group, The Secret Daily Teachings for today:

Love is the highest power we possess to be in complete harmony with the law of attraction. The more love we feel, the greater our power. The more selfless love we feel, the more unfathomable our power.

The law of attraction has been called the law of love, because the law itself is a gift of love to humanity. It is the law by which we can create incredible lives for ourselves.

The more love we feel, the greater our power to create a magnificent life of love, joy, and harmony.

Rhonda Byrne, The Secret Daily Teachings, Day 16

Chuck Fry
304-534-8705
Email Me

+0
Chuck Fry

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/29/2010 7:35:24 AM
What does it feel like to be in harmony with the Universe?

It is the same feeling as when you float on water. If you are tense, or if you resist the water, you will sink. If you surrender to the water, the water will support you and you will float. That is the feeling, and that is how you harmonize yourself with the Universe.

Let the tension go and float!

Rhonda Byrne, The Secret Daily Teachings, Day 17

Chuck Fry
304-534-8705
Email Me

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!